c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
so ntr is optional?
Depends on your definition of the nuclear test reactors and for mine interpretation of F95 defintion of said tag this game have none in it, but that is me.
As I don't know your interpretation and neither are I'm really interested in it I simple don't know. Yet, from what I remembered most if not all sharing content is optional.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Depends on your definition of the nuclear test reactors and for mine interpretation of F95 defintion of said tag this game have none in it, but that is me.
As I don't know your interpretation and neither are I'm really interested in it I simple don't know. Yet, from what I remembered most if not all sharing content is optional.
sharing is not ntr

NymNym

Jan 28, 2018
What are the conditions to get Laura to ask for the Lube... for some reason she wont ever ask when i see her in the toilette :/

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
A long time ago I played ch1 and I liked it, now I read new comments and there are some negatives related to ntr, I read that girls do not feel pleasure in sex with mc? As it is in later versions, even with ntr turned off, history tells us what is wrong?

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
A long time ago I played ch1 and I liked it, now I read new comments and there are some negatives related to ntr, I read that girls do not feel pleasure in sex with mc? As it is in later versions, even with ntr turned off, history tells us what is wrong?
Max is always #1 for the girls, don't worry about that. He never has any issues with sharing either so I wouldn't call it NTR. Some of them just like to branch out a bit.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Max is always #1 for the girls, don't worry about that. He never has any issues with sharing either so I wouldn't call it NTR. Some of them just like to branch out a bit.
He has no problem with sharing, but I do and there is no chance of me activating it. So I hope the LIs don't even mention the possibility of being with another guy if I have the NTR/sharing disable.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
He has no problem with sharing, but I do and there is no chance of me activating it. So I hope the LIs don't even mention the possibility of being with another guy if I have the NTR/sharing disable.
Gonna be very blunt about this.
One of the main LIs considers fucking other dudes as the start of her sharing route. It's your choice to allow it or not, but she considers regardless.
Sharing is getting more prevalent each update, and it does bleed into NTR off. Having it off will technically stop any actual sex between them and other man, but there's still a LOT of exibitionism, and some naked contact even. If you're turned off by the very idea of having another man around, this probably isnt for you. If you're expecting NTR off to keep the girls somewhat pure and wholesome, forget it. This is a debouchery game, and by the end, you won't remember the names of 80% of the girls you've fucked, and the're all sluts.
Not trying to discourage you here, just telling you how it is. If you're interested, my advice would be try chapter 1 where this stuff is rather tame. It's the best chapter anyway. Then see if you like it enough to continue, but keep in mind this is not your wholesome harem game

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Gonna be very blunt about this.
One of the main LIs considers fucking other dudes as the start of her sharing route. It's your choice to allow it or not, but she considers regardless.
Sharing is getting more prevalent each update, and it does bleed into NTR off. Having it off will technically stop any actual sex between them and other man, but there's still a LOT of exibitionism, and some naked contact even. If you're turned off by the very idea of having another man around, this probably isnt for you. If you're expecting NTR off to keep the girls somewhat pure and wholesome, forget it. This is a debouchery game, and by the end, you won't remember the names of 80% of the girls you've fucked, and the're all sluts.
Not trying to discourage you here, just telling you how it is. If you're interested, my advice would be try chapter 1 where this stuff is rather tame. It's the best chapter anyway. Then see if you like it enough to continue, but keep in mind this is not your wholesome harem game
Personally, what has discouraged me from playing is not the exhibitionism (which I actually like) or that there are other guys in the game (as long as they don't have a chance with the LIs, let them be as much as they want). It's the word sluts. If there is no romance, the game doesn't interest me at all: I'm really only interested in girls who have a romantic route.

So I guess I'm going to proceed to ignore the game.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Personally, what has discouraged me from playing is not the exhibitionism (which I actually like) or that there are other guys in the game (as long as they don't have a chance with the LIs, let them be as much as they want). It's the word sluts. If there is no romance, the game doesn't interest me at all: I'm really only interested in girls who have a romantic route.

It very much depends on what you would qualify as "romance", which can be a bit subjective. There is buildup with characters, but for better or worse, theres a LOT of female characters in this game to fuck around with. Most of them get a little story, you help them out in some way and you bang. So don't expect anything too elaborate. The main girls, which consist of the family members, get more attention and time to develop, and might be more what you're looking for.
What I meant by sluts is more on where the story is at now, where the girls lost any sexual inhibitions. I wouldn't call what this game has "romance", it's more like "corruption". Not the asshole/bastard kind of corruption though.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

I recommend giving chapter 1 a try. I don't know what that guy is talking about, but I have played through 3 chapters with NTR off and none of the girls seem to have a wandering eye.
None of them talk about sharing, or swinging, that I remember.
There is an option in chapter 2 after you stole his pregnant wife away, to let your Dad come back for some fun, but you don't see it, and she was his wife originally, so maybe throw him a bone?
There is another lady whose son is perving on her, and you can help him bang her, but again, you don't see it. It's also possible to ignore sexy time with those ladies entirely.
I think it is a fun little incest harem game, and by far, enjoyed chapter 1 the most. There is also plenty of romance with family members, and some other girls as well.
In future chapters Max becomes a Pimp/strip club owner and sort of a gangster, and most of the wholesomeness goes away, though he still treats the ladies well in my opinion.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I recommend giving chapter 1 a try. I don't know what that guy is talking about, but I have played through 3 chapters with NTR off and none of the girls seem to have a wandering eye.
None of them talk about sharing, or swinging, that I remember.
There is an option in chapter 2 after you stole his pregnant wife away, to let your Dad come back for some fun, but you don't see it, and she was his wife originally, so maybe throw him a bone?
There is another lady whose son is perving on her, and you can help him bang her, but again, you don't see it. It's also possible to ignore sexy time with those ladies entirely.
I think it is a fun little incest harem game, and by far, enjoyed chapter 1 the most. There is also plenty of romance with family members, and some other girls as well.
In future chapters Max becomes a Pimp/strip club owner and sort of a gangster, and most of the wholesomeness goes away, though he still treats the ladies well in my opinion.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll think about giving it a chance. But I don't like the pimp part too much. Actually if he doesn't prostitute the LIs and continues the romance with them and also I can prevent the MC from having sex with the whores, then it would be a tolerable situation.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply.

I'll think about giving it a chance. But I don't like the pimp part too much. Actually if he doesn't prostitute the LIs and continues the romance with them and also I can prevent the MC from having sex with the whores, then it would be a tolerable situation.
You can choose not to bang the hookers, and none of them are past LIs. Max keeps his harem, and his hookers separate, as it should be. ;)
He just hires random whores from the park to come work at his club, it pretty much just for the money. Though you can bang them all if you want.

Chapter 1 was remastered, so actually plays a lot better than chapter 2, in terms of the UI and in game hints. 2 was really hard for me to get through. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes