Ben4109

Mar 13, 2020
Gonna keep asking this till I get an answer. Followed the walkthrough for maxs life 3. It says help emma till u get 10 but it caps at 3. Is it bugged or is there other ways to help her?

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
I activated NTR when I started the game, but all the NTR scenes in the game were limited. The settings do not have NTR on/off capability, and the laptop is not available due to an error. Is there any way?

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Can some one explain how does chapters work?
Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - another story
Chapter 3 - another story

Like that
or
Chapters are updated versions?
sorry I am really confused

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
Can some one explain how does chapters work?
Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - another story
Chapter 3 - another story

Like that
or
Chapters are updated versions?
sorry I am really confused
Basically, each chapter contains so much content that the file size bloats (at least, this is my theory) to the point where the next chapter has to be made to continue the story. Think of them as direct sequels.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

I am on CH3 of the game, however, I cannot seem to get the panties for the yakuza boss - it mentions something about going in my office to talk to Sophia - but I don't see any "office" on the map. I didn't play CH2, to be mentioned.
Also, the Alvin issue - I got the dress, but when I talk to Sophie, I can't give her the dress to continue the story When I click on her it says that I should talk with Alvin - when I do, "he needs some rest" and I need to get he sexy lingerie, but I have already bought it.

Any ideas or tips on how to get those things outta the way?

Thx

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys,

I am on CH3 of the game, however, I cannot seem to get the panties for the yakuza boss - it mentions something about going in my office to talk to Sophia - but I don't see any "office" on the map. I didn't play CH2, to be mentioned.
Also, the Alvin issue - I got the dress, but when I talk to Sophie, I can't give her the dress to continue the story When I click on her it says that I should talk with Alvin - when I do, "he needs some rest" and I need to get he sexy lingerie, but I have already bought it.

Any ideas or tips on how to get those things outta the way?

Thx
Go into the apartments building and click the part of the wall that is to the right of the receptionist to access the office

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
The laptop error is caused by the game dev jumping from RenPy 7.4.5 to RenPy 8.0.1
I'm currently rebuilding my Android port in 7.5.3 and it seems to work.
I might upload a compressed PC version of the same.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
Updated or rather downdated my Android port to RenPy 7.5.3 to fix errors
I also have made a compressed PC version that should fix the laptop error.

Warning! some of your saves may not load on this.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes