RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The CH1 remake took a LONG time. I'd much rather keep getting new content, personally.
I loved chapter 1 remake and played when it first came and I was pretty pumped then I start playing chapter but it wasn't playable at all... It was terrible... I'm still surprissed after probably year and more DEV not making remake for chapter 2, I do believe chapter 3 and 4 are great but I have no power to finish that terrible chapter 2 so I started hoping DEV would make chapter 2 remake one day...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I loved chapter 1 remake and played when it first came and I was pretty pumped then I start playing chapter but it wasn't playable at all... It was terrible... I'm still surprissed after probably year and more DEV not making remake for chapter 2, I do believe chapter 3 and 4 are great but I have no power to finish that terrible chapter 2 so I started hoping DEV would make chapter 2 remake one day...
I struggled with it the first time around too. In fact, I got about halfway through CH2 and then said fuck it, and jumped to Ch3. However, after he finshed the CH1 remake, I started all over and did CH2 all the way through, and it gets better as you go. I think you'll probably like it if you push through, there's some really great stuff eventually.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I struggled with it the first time around too. In fact, I got about halfway through CH2 and then said fuck it, and jumped to Ch3. However, after he finshed the CH1 remake, I started all over and did CH2 all the way through, and it gets better as you go. I think you'll probably like it if you push through, there's some really great stuff eventually.
Which things get better? I'm pretty sure menu designs, gameplay and UI etc is not gonna change. Probably texture quality and animations will be change but the thing I hate about wasn't only graphics. Sandbox UI/System wasn't good at all, story wasn't enjoyable, dialuges were pretty basic, its wasn't even playable without walkthrough and even with walkthrough events were just random, so you have to try again several times for triggering them, buttons can be stuck, it wasn't fast enough for navigating or choicing dialuges even saving wasn't fast and feeling like stuck. Basicly it was very bad for me.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Which things get better? I'm pretty sure menu designs, gameplay and UI etc is not gonna change. Probably texture quality and animations will be change but the thing I hate about wasn't only graphics. Sandbox UI/System wasn't good at all, story wasn't enjoyable, dialuges were pretty basic, its wasn't even playable without walkthrough and even with walkthrough events were just random, so you have to try again several times for triggering them, buttons can be stuck, it wasn't fast enough for navigating or choicing dialuges even saving wasn't fast and feeling like stuck. Basicly it was very bad for me.
The graphics and animation get better later as we go on. The story and dialogue don't. The characters all become sluttier though. But you really don't need a walkthrough in chapter 3/4 the AI helps you out pretty well. I personally don't find it annoying in the later parts. But I play this game for the fap, not for the story so...

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.44
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
Updated due to some choice button issues

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega
We need you again bro

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
CAN SOME1 ANSWER ME 1 SIMPLE Q :

'' MAX LIFE REMAKE '' still standing at 0'3 despite DEV says many time ''he will continue it'' last 4 years (!?)
...despite facts it has best looking mom, more beautiful UI and guide and more easy to navigate, with more hot action, better graphic, better storyline to follow , ...

Looks like developer is pathological damaged liar.

Ben4109

Mar 13, 2020
Need Help with Maxs Life 3

The walkthrough says help Emma till she gets to 10 but it caps at 3. Is it bugged?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
Updated due to some choice button issues

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.45
Note:Read the instructions,

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.45] [Kuggazer]

SIZE ~ 2.25 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why python not located when I try to use UnRen ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes