kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
does the ntr tag here mean that "males steals ur girl" or does the tag also include "female steals ur girl" since its got the lesbian tag or is the meaning of the lesbian tag in this game for the harem stuff where u have threesomes and shit?

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
does the ntr tag here mean that "males steals ur girl" or does the tag also include "female steals ur girl" since its got the lesbian tag or is the meaning of the lesbian tag in this game for the harem stuff where u have threesomes and shit?
it's more like sharing/swinging

Reactions: c3p0 and kerasyn

Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Hmm, I guess the walkthrough you're using was made for the original...
I don't know if there's a walkthrough for the remake, but have you tried using the ingame "Virtual Assistant" (There're several models in the game, one can be found in your room)?

If you've trouble finding the assistants here are the locations where you can find the different models (you need only one to get hints ingame by clicking on the lightbulb):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man is there similar walk-through for chapter 2???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I downloaded chapter 3 all parts but when i look inside the archives each one has same 'Maxslife-0.33-full.zip' file which is 6.37 gb(part 3 has 3 of this file and part 2 has two of them) . Whats the difference? It is ok to install only one of those 6 zip? Btw i'm playing on phone.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded chapter 3 all parts but when i look inside the archives each one has same 'Maxslife-0.33-full.zip' file which is 6.37 gb(part 3 has 3 of this file and part 2 has two of them) . Whats the difference? It is ok to install only one of those 6 zip? Btw i'm playing on phone.
It is a split archive. To decompress you need all 3 parts of it otherwise it wopn't work. You only need to open and decompress the "Maxslife-0.33-full.part1.rar" as the compress/decompress software will take care of the rest (and decompress the other 2 part of the same archive in the run).

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Is ntr avoidable?
I won't say that there are any actual NTR in the game. But this game has a huge focus on Sharing/Swinging.
This is not my comment but this will make your doubts clear.

Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.

Last edited:

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
I won't say that there are any actual NTR in the game. But this game has a huge focus on Sharing/Swinging.

Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.
Thanks for help. I think at least some content should be made avoidable by respecting every opinion.This game looks good, but I'm not happy about these decisions of the devs.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Everything is avoidable.
Hello, can you indicate if chapter 4 is as described?:

If so, sharing may be avoidable, but I really don't see how I can be interested in the game if avoiding it loses all the content.

In fact, I don't even see the need to play the first 3 chapters knowing where the game is going.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022

Who is jessica? I forgot, and also what is happening with aunt in ch 2? All I know is she had another man or sth.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Could have at least quoted me on that.

Thanks for help. I think at least some content should be made avoidable by respecting every opinion.This game looks good, but I'm not happy about these decisions of the devs.
If so, sharing may be avoidable, but I really don't see how I can be interested in the game if avoiding it loses all the content.

In fact, I don't even see the need to play the first 3 chapters knowing where the game is going.
Since my comment got a bit of traction, let me clarify a few things:

1 - I don't want to dissuade anyone from giving the game a shot. Aside from ch 2, this is overall a very good game. There's a huge variety of women with body shapes to cover most preferences and a massive amount of scenes. The visuals and animations are great. As pure fap material, you won't find much better on the site.

2 - If your only restriction about sharing is "no penetration", then you are mostly fine. There is 1 forced sharing scene with a character that only appears in this 1 time in one of the latest updates. Shouldnt be a deal breaker considering the game has hundreds of scenes at this point. If you have trouble with other males being around watching, or some naked hugs and whatnot, then you will have problems.

3 - Sharing is becoming more of a focus, but it is NOT most of the game, even by Ch.4. What I meant by "the developer is caring less" is that there's less effort being put into "NTR Off" than it used to. In the earliest chapters, whenever sharing was an option, the dev would make 2 different scenes one with sharing and one without. So you would get the same amount of content on both paths. Now, the dev just cuts some sharing scenes entirely and adds nothing else (most devs do that to be fair). So "NTR off" has objectively less content now. But even then, no NTR still has plenty of scenes to ticke your picke.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes