Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Could have at least quoted me on that.

Since my comment got a bit of traction, let me clarify a few things:

1 - I don't want to dissuade anyone from giving the game a shot. Aside from ch 2, this is overall a very good game. There's a huge variety of women with body shapes to cover most preferences and a massive amount of scenes. The visuals and animations are great. As pure fap material, you won't find much better on the site.

2 - If your only restriction about sharing is "no penetration", then you are mostly fine. There is 1 forced sharing scene with a character that only appears in this 1 time in one of the latest updates. Shouldnt be a deal breaker considering the game has hundreds of scenes at this point. If you have trouble with other males being around watching, or some naked hugs and whatnot, then you will have problems.

3 - Sharing is becoming more of a focus, but it is NOT most of the game, even by Ch.4. What I meant by "the developer is caring less" is that there's less effort being put into "NTR Off" than it used to. In the earliest chapters, whenever sharing was an option, the dev would make 2 different scenes one with sharing and one without. So you would get the same amount of content on both paths. Now, the dev just cuts some sharing scenes entirely and adds nothing else (most devs do that to be fair). So "NTR off" has objectively less content now. But even then, no NTR still has plenty of scenes to ticke your picke.
Is there any kind of walk-through in chapter 2

Reactions: Punto

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Wait i just re-read the last Patreon post (part that is public anyways) and we are at Max's life Chapter 5 now.
Does that mean we are going to need a video pack for Ch 4 as well??? Welp.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Since my comment got a bit of traction, let me clarify a few things:

1 - I don't want to dissuade anyone from giving the game a shot. Aside from ch 2, this is overall a very good game. There's a huge variety of women with body shapes to cover most preferences and a massive amount of scenes. The visuals and animations are great. As pure fap material, you won't find much better on the site.

2 - If your only restriction about sharing is "no penetration", then you are mostly fine. There is 1 forced sharing scene with a character that only appears in this 1 time in one of the latest updates. Shouldnt be a deal breaker considering the game has hundreds of scenes at this point. If you have trouble with other males being around watching, or some naked hugs and whatnot, then you will have problems.

3 - Sharing is becoming more of a focus, but it is NOT most of the game, even by Ch.4. What I meant by "the developer is caring less" is that there's less effort being put into "NTR Off" than it used to. In the earliest chapters, whenever sharing was an option, the dev would make 2 different scenes one with sharing and one without. So you would get the same amount of content on both paths. Now, the dev just cuts some sharing scenes entirely and adds nothing else (most devs do that to be fair). So "NTR off" has objectively less content now. But even then, no NTR still has plenty of scenes to ticke your picke.
Personally, I'm more of a romance-focused game, whether it includes corruption or not. And after reviewing the thread, it's not clear to me that romance is an important part of the game.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Ghost@18

Jul 22, 2019
MaxsLife-CH4-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Update please

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes