Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Thankfully that guy above who I quoted is either mistaken or I misunderstood what he was saying because I can confirm that there's definitely sex scenes that don't involve NTR in this update.
Obiously there are more scenes. I meant there is only 1 scene with NTR and it has no sex.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I'm a bit lost - the download for pc is displayed as chapter 5 v0.46 and with only 700mb is also significantly smaller than ch4 v0.45 with 5.6gb !!!

is this just an update or a separate new chapter?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wait so if this is now Chapter 5
it means it's another standalone game, which further means, we need a Video Pack for the entire Chapter 4 as well for Chapter 5's gallery right?
and there's only Old video packs from Chapters 1-3 in the OP.

or was this a mistake and we're still in Chapter 4. but the update though only has around 700mb..

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
wait so if this is now Chapter 5
it means it's another standalone game, which further means, we need a Video Pack for the entire Chapter 4 as well for Chapter 5's gallery right?
and there's only Old video packs from Chapters 1-3 in the OP.

or was this a mistake and we're still in Chapter 4. but the update though only has around 700mb..
sorry whats the video pack for?? just started playing

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
sorry whats the video pack for?? just started playing
Video packs are those replayable scenes that are in the games' respective galleries per finished Chapter.

Each Chapter of Max's Life is a standalone game. The video packs are available to be installed in the latest standalone game so that scenes in the galleries of previous chapters are carried forward in the current standalone game (supposedly Chapter 5 unless there some mistake in the update) to make it less tedious to go back and forth between games when you want to revisit a past scene of the story.

Reactions: wataru69

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Video packs are those replayable scenes that are in the games' respective galleries per finished Chapter.

Each Chapter of Max's Life is a standalone game. The video packs are available to be installed in the latest standalone game so that scenes in the galleries of previous chapters are carried forward in the current standalone game (supposedly Chapter 5 unless there some mistake in the update) to make it less tedious to go back and forth between games when you want to revisit a past scene of the story.
thank you

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Chapter 4 complete now? Nice! So, do I need to put all the old video packs in Chapter 4 game file to gallery the old scenes? :unsure:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can someone answer wether the game is still putting max on the sideline for the other guy (I forget the name) who has been getting scenes like the last updates.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes