Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I think i'll wait 5 or 6 more updates to create the new real faces of the chars, probably we will see new characters and probably we'll see the new looks of the chars that were already present in this game.

For the people who didn't see them and for the people who is interested to see, they are on these links below:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Last edited:

-HelloThere-

Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone. In chapter 3 got stuck on Sophia's path.

Choose “The time has come...” -Go to Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia -Go to Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel -Go home to your room>Use the notebook>Camera>Alvin -Evening>Go to your old home>Mom’s room>Ask her to take some photos -Go back to your room (new home)>Click on the notebook to send the photos to Alvin -Go to Sophia’s home>Alvin’s room -Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$ -Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement.

bought Luxurious lingerie but when I go to Sophia's room game tells me to talk to alvin while trying to talk to him tells me to go and buy lingerie.

Reactions: Furnox

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Right, seems to be a common thread. Stuck in Chapter 1.
Mom in new lingerie, tried Sunday shower, but she's in the kitchen. 5 scenes left.
Laura, keeps watching TV but refuses if I want to join. Can practice in the toilet. 6 scenes left.
Rita, done the deed. 2 scenes left.
Domi, after paizuri nada. 5 scenes left.
Aunt, can watch TV, can play in the bath, can have a 'meal' at Susan's. 6 scenes left.
Alisia, can spend an 'interesting day' and have fun it the bath. 2 scenes left.
Done all of the Beach events.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there swinging in this game? The tag "swinging" is on top of this thread but it is not listed with the other tags under Genre so i am confused..

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Hello everyone. In chapter 3 got stuck on Sophia's path.

Choose “The time has come...” -Go to Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia -Go to Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel -Go home to your room>Use the notebook>Camera>Alvin -Evening>Go to your old home>Mom’s room>Ask her to take some photos -Go back to your room (new home)>Click on the notebook to send the photos to Alvin -Go to Sophia’s home>Alvin’s room -Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$ -Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement.

bought Luxurious lingerie but when I go to Sophia's room game tells me to talk to alvin while trying to talk to him tells me to go and buy lingerie.
This works for me
Found a solution, Tested and worked for me.

'EDIT: Found a bug in the script. From line 71 to line 100 in game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy is indented four spaces too far, so if you already have the lingerie, you can't ask the sexy shop employee for a battery.

EDIT: Found the bug with the NTR route with Alvin and Sophia. In game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy, go to line 311 and insert a new line below this one:

``` $ item03ss = False
$ alvin_ntr = 8
```

If you've already bought the lingerie (like I did), this won't fix the problem. You'll need to open the debug console by pressing SHIFT-O and then typing "$ alvin_ntr = 8" and hitting enter. Then hit ESC to close the debug console.'

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, there is with Steve and some other guy
Hmmm, do you mean one of the LIs fucks 2 other guys? OK but that would be cheating or, if it is agreed by MC it would be sharing , maybe hot wifing, if the MC also participates, it would be group sex or threesome... I was asking about the classical swinging which is 2 couples swapping partners. That is very hard to find in all these games which is why i hoped to maybe find that here. Mostly because there is only a swinging tag but not an NTR tag.. So is there such classical swinging in this game?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes