lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay so I checked the files of the game and it appears that there are no video pack files there to overwrite with using the ones in the OP..
so can we assume that starting from Chapter 5, it will have its own set of gallery from now on, and will not have the feature of carrying the old video packs from the 4 chapters.
OR.. maybe this is a future plan for the next updates to come.

but if I'm wrong about this and it still has the same mechanics as before,
then we definitely need a hero here who could bless us with a complete video pack of Chapter 4

and it seems that the link for Chapter 4 Base game is gone as well.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
and it seems that the link for Chapter 4 Base game is gone as well.
The link for Chap 4 is there. Under spoiler tab, it's the top link. Now hopefully the chapter 3 old video pack works. The other old packs didn't have working animations for the prostitute sex scenes. :cry:

WillyJohnFargo

Apr 11, 2020
Ch 5, started new game
Went through the recap, ok so far
Went to the hospital to talk to Jill, it cuts to family dinner pictures with Max/Jill dialog.
It feels like I'm getting the text from the correct scene but images from a different one.
EDIT: I discovered it's because I had copied OLD_VIDEO_PACK 1 2 & 3 into the game. Removing them worked.

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I'm in chapter 5, I went to the hospital, and afterwards it tells me that I have to go and dive into the pool during the day, but in the home pool any day I don't get any options, nor in the school pool. Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm stuck

Reactions: Mangahiryu

Liselsia

Mar 3, 2020
Go talk to Grandpa in Maeva's room - boom Grandpa is the living room again.. Can't find him in any room.. lol
same problem, then can't even proceed anymore. can't even remember which is maeva's room. but yea, grandpa ends up back in the living room after talking to maeva and then kinda stuck after

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I bought a lotion bottle at the sex shop, which should be the replica bottle but when i try to go to the spa it says i'm missing something.....

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
is it behind door #1 or #21? This is the most confusing overkill game I have ever played. Maybe have a map for the house.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
GRANDPA SEARCH @ MAEVA´s ROOM = MOM´s ROOM, there u have to click on the balcony bois...

answered several times here allready ;)

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
is it behind door #1 or #21? This is the most confusing overkill game I have ever played. Maybe have a map for the house.
hey mate if u enter the rooms in the house u can see which room was entered in the ui on the left. maybe that makes it easier 4 ya

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes