Jan 7, 2022
Just found & started playing this game playing couple of days back. What’s the deal with ‘old video packs’? What are they? Are they like any extra videos/content?

I downloaded the first 4 chapters and playing chapter 1 currently.

I read a comment saying that we have to move the old video packs to game folder. But why are they termed “old”?

There are 3 video packs in OP- Act 1 to Act 3. Do they correspond to chapter 1 to chapter 3 respectively?

Do I need them in chapter 1 remastered(Act 1) or not required?

Feb 19, 2018
As I have verified, there are still scenes involving other guys (and the Dev has confirmed it). I don't know if it's sharing, NTR or whatever. But the Dev has said that he will remove or make avoidable those parts as well when he unifies all the chapters of the game. And I also hope that, if they are not avoidable now, he will make all the scenes with prostitutes avoidable.
Oh thats kinda gimped, I didn't know that was the case, I saw NTR on and off had different variations on scenes and some scenes were missing when NTR was off so I thought all of it was filtered, my bad.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Just found & started playing this game playing couple of days back. What’s the deal with ‘old video packs’? What are they? Are they like any extra videos/content?

I downloaded the first 4 chapters and playing chapter 1 currently.

I read a comment saying that we have to move the old video packs to game folder. But why are they termed “old”?

There are 3 video packs in OP- Act 1 to Act 3. Do they correspond to chapter 1 to chapter 3 respectively?

Do I need them in chapter 1 remastered(Act 1) or not required?
Old video packs are for replaying scenes from older versions.

You don't need them for Chapter 1. If you want to replay scenes from ch1,2,3 while playing ch 4 then you need them. Else you can ignore them.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Jan 7, 2022
Old video packs are for replaying scenes from older versions.

You don't need them for Chapter 1. If you want to replay scenes from ch1,2,3 while playing ch 4 then you need them. Else you can ignore them.
Thanks for clarifying. One more doubt. So these video packs are only necessary for chapter 4?
Like no use in chapter 5 or chapter 3?

Also, what exactly do you mean by replay? How are they replayed?

Is it like we can view/replay the old scenes from earlier chapters in gallery through computer/laptop?

Or is it like some H-events options become available in free roam mode??
Like when MC is interacting with other characters, if we have these video packs in game folder, then do some new options become available? And when we choose them, then some scenes from earlier chapters are replayed? Does it work like that?

Thanks in advance :)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. One more doubt. So these video packs are only necessary for chapter 4?
Like no use in chapter 5 or chapter 3?

Also, what exactly do you mean by replay? How are they replayed?

Is it like we can view/replay the old scenes from earlier chapters in gallery through computer/laptop?

Or is it like some H-events options become available in free roam mode??
Like when MC is interacting with other characters, if we have these video packs in game folder, then do some new options become available? And when we choose them, then some scenes from earlier chapters are replayed? Does it work like that?

Thanks in advance :)
They don't work in Chapter 5. If you want to replay scenes of ch1 and 2 from ch 3 you can with the old video packs.

By replay, I mean replaying sex scenes from a scene gallery. If you like sex scenes and you want to see the scene again, you can play that scene again from the replay gallery.

I recommend installing old video pack 1,2,3 in chapter 4 to replay the scenes.

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry, let me ask another question
Because I asked twice and no one answered me
I have a scene in Chapter 5 that is not triggered, and the prompt is only displayed
[Milena is still eaer for your cock. She is waiting for you & Dalia is still eaer for your cock. She is waiting for you]
And Milena has been staying in the underground laboratory to talk to her and just ask me to wait a little longer
What to do to trigger the scene
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I completed chapter 1.

For chapter 2, there are a couple of fixes mentioned in the OP. Do I need to apply them or not required?
I can’t tell since they are dated so long back.

Also, I read in chapter 2 walkthrough that we can turn on/off NTR but I can’t find the toggle switch in the laptop.
The switch was there in chapter 1 laptop but not in chapter 2. How to enable it?

Jan 7, 2022
About the Daisy problem in ch 2 .19 update. I made a patch to fix this problem.
As I ivestigated, there was wrong flow and erika_count didn't incremented.
View attachment 1625339
Bro, is this needed in 0.22 update? I started playing chapter 2 a couple of days ago and I think I’m stuck at nun part.

I’m at the part where daisy says she hears some noise at night -> spoke to first nun (at altar/entrance) -> met her in church courtyard-> she confirms sounds-> hide till night near the church bell->went underground dungeon & saw the head nun banging 3 locked up guys in dungeon.

After that the dialogue says the I have to meet up with the first nun and talk to her. But nothing is happening after talking to first nun (the one who prays at altar) and I’m stuck. I see a couple of other fixes for nun related issues tagged in OP. Do I need to apply them or are they fixed in 0.22?

0r10n_P3ndr460n

Feb 3, 2023
Bro, is this needed in 0.22 update? I started playing chapter 2 a couple of days ago and I think I’m stuck at nun part.

I’m at the part where daisy says she hears some noise at night -> spoke to first nun (at altar/entrance) -> met her in church courtyard-> she confirms sounds-> hide till night near the church bell->went underground dungeon & saw the head nun banging 3 locked up guys in dungeon.

After that the dialogue says the I have to meet up with the first nun and talk to her. But nothing is happening after talking to first nun (the one who prays at altar) and I’m stuck. I see a couple of other fixes for nun related issues tagged in OP. Do I need to apply them or are they fixed in 0.22?
Thanks for the patch unfortunately, it gave me this error

image_2023-05-05_120354331.png

Reactions: ChaozEnigma

meliodas469

Oct 26, 2019
I found a game breaking bug i guess. On ML2 after Aunt goes home, if you visit the living room where the Aunt sits with daughter, it doesn't go any further after that. It's always the same text, mc wants to leave them alone etc....
Hi I have the same problem did you fix it somehow ?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Playing Chapter 2 and the game hits an exception when going to the Sex Shop to buy lube for anal with Laura. Choosing Ignore just starts a string of errors that results in being dumped to the home menu screen. Any workaround for that?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
game lore spoilers need (i want to clear things)
who is Max to Anna, if Anna in the Morning breakfast sayd to Max what "you know you're like a son to me"?
i.e. Max not a son to Anna and not a blood related? and Rita and Laura - also only step-sisters?
i.e. we have step-cest and not real incest?
Max is adopted son in Anna's family (like in "Lust Theory")?

but i don't mind because Max in any case become Man of the House and fuck all womans in the house - nothing changes.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
game lore spoilers need (i want to clear things)
who is Max to Anna, if Anna in the Morning breakfast sayd to Max what "you know you're like a son to me"?
i.e. Max not a son to Anna and not a blood related? and Rita and Laura - also only step-sisters?
i.e. we have step-cest and not real incest?
Max is adopted son in Anna's family (like in "Lust Theory")?

but i don't mind because Max in any case become Man of the House and fuck all womans in the house - nothing changes.
Weird that someone with over 1500 comments on this site would even ask something like this, but here's a knowledge you can apply to 99.9% of incest games on this site:

Devs do the step-family thing because they HAVE TO. Patreon doesn't allow incest, so if they put blood relations into their game, they run the risk of being banned. They could use other platforms, but Patreon has the largest userbase, so its not worth giving up potential supporters.

The vast majority of the time, the intent is for real incest. if you want your dialogue to reflect that, change relations, apply an incest patch, or use whatever means is avaliable for each game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Weird that someone with over 1500 comments on this site would even ask something like this, but here's a knowledge you can apply to 99.9% of incest games on this site:

Devs do the step-family thing because they HAVE TO. Patreon doesn't allow incest, so if they put blood relations into their game, they run the risk of being banned. They could use other platforms, but Patreon has the largest userbase, so its not worth giving up potential supporters.

The vast majority of the time, the intent is for real incest. if you want your dialogue to reflect that, change relations, apply an incest patch, or use whatever means is avaliable for each game.
ummm
at first there is no incest patch. i researched. maybe poorly researched but none the less i do so.
and i already said what i don't mind step-cest because i played "Lust Theory" where MC also is adopted son.

every life is unique. Each family is unique, even if it is similar in many ways to another similar one.
therefore there is no contradiction between my number of posts on the forum and my next "why".
God does not judge the happy. here I have my little happiness. =)

no offence and peace, dude! =)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes