Jan 7, 2022
Guys, can anyone who has completed chapter 2 & chapter 3 share their save files please. I’m stuck with nun progression in chapter 2 :(

Now I just want to see the repeatable scenes and play chapter 4

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Guys, can anyone who has completed chapter 2 & chapter 3 share their save files please. I’m stuck with nun progression in chapter 2 :(

Now I just want to see the repeatable scenes and play chapter 4
I don't know if the old video packs all work with chapter 4, but if they do, you can watch all scenes from previous chapters with them. This game does not use saves across chapters.

Dodobakar

Dec 2, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.48
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.48
Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
how to download those rpy ...they just txt file for me if i download it

Dodobakar

Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 2624593

on the first page.
Put them in the "game" folder after you download them. if they are zipped you will need to extract the files first and then put the extracted files in the game folder.
I did put them in 'game' folder..and when i try to play again...those old video not played..n it say need still old video pack...
Did need all of 3 to play them .?.coz i just download 1 n 2 old video pack only

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I did put them in 'game' folder..and when i try to play again...those old video not played..n it say need still old video pack...
Did need all of 3 to play them .?.coz i just download 1 n 2 old video pack only
Hmm actually, now that I have checked I am not sure the old gallery is available in chapter 5(yet). I check chapter 4 tho and they work.
1684239529674.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
How bout ch 3..coz i am on ch 3 rn...0.23....so i just download old video pack 1 n 2 only ..but they didnt work...
Did i need to download old video 3 ? To make them work?
Yea they work. I'm not using the compressed version of the game though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shouldnt need old pack 3. actually a few of the characters dont work but most of them do. not sure what the error means. They all work in chapter 4 though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tgki9878

Feb 15, 2021
Chapter 2 help. can't get Daisy 1st love point and get her to go to the farm. I keep trying to follow the guide to talk with the nun at alter, but it just says see you soon and the end scene. I got the keys from Maria and visited her at night. So, how can I get the scene to take daisy to the farm?

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Seriously u guys need the RPY to work the RPA :rolleyes: View attachment 2625571
I am just going to assume you have no idea wtf you are talking about and ignore you. I am pretty sure everything in those files is defined in the RPA already and adding them fixes no errors nor do they add any additional functionality for the PC version.
The rpa works just fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 2 help. can't get Daisy 1st love point and get her to go to the farm. I keep trying to follow the guide to talk with the nun at alter, but it just says see you soon and the end scene. I got the keys from Maria and visited her at night. So, how can I get the scene to take daisy to the farm?
Have you used the fix patch in the OP? Its under the ch2 link. i think that should fix it.

Reactions: tgki9878

soraarchetype

Jan 4, 2023
my game has bugs, at the little sister's party the mc goes to the bathroom looking for alisia in the middle of the scene the mc's friend comes then the game goes back to the little sister's room talking about her party and to invite the friends,Anyone knows how to solve this?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes