yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MaxsLife-CH5v0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Hey another DAZ3d game.... yaaaay.... we only have 748 trilion of these... and 99% of them are trash, lets add 1 more to the pile...these are getting more anoying than RPGM games....

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hey another DAZ3d game.... yaaaay.... we only have 748 trilion of these... and 99% of them are trash, lets add 1 more to the pile...these are getting more anoying than RPGM games....
Normally I woudn't bother with comments like these, but there's just so much wrong with yours that I'll take my time to reply.

1 - This isn't DAZ3D, this is Honey Select. They aren't even remotely similar, you don't know what you're talking about.

2 - This thread started in 2017. Meaning this game has been around for nearly 7 years, and you're out here acting like this is a new game.

3 - So do you go to all the 748 trillion threads and write the exact same comment? If a game doesn't interest you, you can just ignore it and look for a game that does.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android ports of Max's Life
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.53
Special Instructions:

Install apk file
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.five/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

Chapter5 RPA:
Mega
Chapter5 v0.53 APK:
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.
Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)
Updated my Android port of Max's Life 5 to v0.53

Febui

May 6, 2022
No NTR in chapter 1. Very little in Chapter 2
The NTR toggle being there is such a red herring then.
And a shame, I want build up to only almost reach sex, then NTR comes in to take the reigns to the finish line, but I get the impression you have sex with everybody before NTR enters the picture
Somebody clarify if I'm wrong

Reactions: seja10 and al.shm

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
The NTR toggle being there is such a red herring then.
And a shame, I want build up to only almost reach sex, then NTR comes in to take the reigns to the finish line, but I get the impression you have sex with everybody before NTR enters the picture
Somebody clarify if I'm wrong
NTR toggle(after chapter 4) is basically I don't want to see those scenes switch, the scenes happen you just don't see them which is a problem for non-ntr people understandably. Though NTR is more so sharing, girls won't get stolen from the main character, he lets them fuck around. If you're expecting this game as a Netorare game, it's not it. It's more so a Harem-Incest game with added Netorase/Sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: seja10

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
just curious though is it laggy compared to playing the port version?
So far, any Renpy game that has android ports that I have played in comparison to running them via Joiplay barely makes any difference.

If the game lagged using Joiplay it also lagged in the android port. Although, using Joiplay has the added benefit of placing the game on the sdcard instead of the limited phone's internal storage and more other useful features.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hotdtakagi

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
On Chapter 2
-Sunday Evening> enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita,
fuck one of them +1 MC and +1 RC
-Next Sunday> do the same, fuck the other +1 MC and +1 RC
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita
will come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them +1 LC and +1 RC
V0.14 Scores: 15 ML/80 MC, 15 LL/67 LC, 11 RL/44 RC, 7 SL/15 SC, 9 DL/17 DC, 2 TL/9 TC,
3 MeiL/3 MeiC, 6 CC/23 CL, 15 AL/45 AC, 1 PL/0 PC, 6 KL/21 KC, 0 SoL/9 SoC

tried this many time even on a fresh new save and event didn't start, someone got a fix?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes