U

User_51567

Will try it out tonight.
Haven't been able to play this is a while so i missed the last couple updates.(Think 0.4 was the last one i played).

But the one thing i still know is that i need to play this games with a guide in case i can not work it out.
So hopefully by that time someone posted it some where..
(Really don't like that you get the walktrough only when you are a $20 patreon, been a $10 Patreon from the first day so that's kind of a let down...... But that's Kuggazer's choice and i have to respect it ;) ).

But i'm really curious about the all the updates i missed.. :)

palalove

Sep 10, 2017
hey, i love your game but i'm having a problem. I followed the walkthrough but i am stuck at the end of alisia's path with the toy achievement. I tried many times but i still can't get this part and I can't go further with the part of aunt. Can someone help me pls ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hey, i love your game but i'm having a problem. I followed the walkthrough but i am stuck at the end of alisia's path with the toy achievement. I tried many times but i still can't get this part and I can't go further with the part of aunt. Can someone help me pls ?
Sorry I did not understand where you are stuck, you can be more accurate? So that it can help you. Alisia has no achievements regarding a toy.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
Alright, I got the 0.8 Sophia path done, but i have no idea how to trigger Rita/Laura events... Love the update so far though!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For Sophia just keep sniffing the panties on weekends (cant remember if it was Satur- or Sunday)
How many times you need to do this? I have done it now 3 times and still got nothing new with Sophian.
Mean while i did find kristell scene for it you need to spy her in bath.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know how often i did it but i think a lot of times, it could be that i accidently triggered the event by doing something else without knowing, basically i was just going to every room of Alvin's house at every time of day for 2 weeks or so straight.

palalove

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry I did not understand where you are stuck, you can be more accurate? So that it can help you. Alisia has no achievements regarding a toy.
Thanks for your reply. My bad i misunderstood the walkthrough (there is no toy it's just an error) but i'm still stuck. I'm at the moment when i go at day time to aunt's house and go in the bathroom then i walk in and have ascene with her. I have 6 love point and 16 corruption point but i can't unlock the last alisia's achivement and i can't go futher with the aunt path (B7 in the walkthrough)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It's when i'm walking in the bathroom and have the scene with alisia. The walkthrough say that i must "repeat until toy get the achivement". i can't have the last alisia'a achievement and can't do the next path ("go to aunt B7"). Thanks for your help :D
The latest achievement of Alisia is related to the Christmas event. So if you have not completed all the 0.7 version you can not do it yet. Aunt's path you can do it, it is not related to Alisia.
Anyway, there is a wt also inside the game, you can access from the pc, in the page stats of each character.The wt stops at version 0.7. Try to do it and let me know.

palalove

Sep 10, 2017
The latest achievement of Alisia is related to the Christmas event. So if you have not completed all the 0.7 version you can not do it yet. Aunt's path you can do it, it is not related to Alisia.
Anyway, there is a wt also inside the game, you can access from the pc, in the page stats of each character.The wt stops at version 0.7. Try to do it and let me know.
Thanks a lot. i was looking for aunt at morning time in her house but i needed to find her at susan's home. it's all fine now i can go on :D have a nice year

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
change-log?
New Mom scenes?
Changelog:

Add new scenes with Laura.

Add new scenes with Rita.

Add new scenes with Sophia.

Add only one scene with Kristel.

Add icon for quick travel to the map in the ui.

Add icon for quick travel to the Max's room in the ui.

Add new achievements.

WT of the previous version (0.7)

Fix Some minor bugs.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes