tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I still can't find the X-mas scenes, need hel please!!
you have to first complete everything for all the girls, click the trophy to check if anything is left, only the mom, aunt, alisa, laura, and rita will have 1 image left when you are ready, then go to computer and click the santa hat.

Reactions: Kuggazer

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
in broad terms is so:

living room
buy aphrodisiac at the sexy shop
click mom + aunt
backyard
after minigame go to Laura room
mom bedroom
talk to Rita
backyard
find the 5 gift boxes
come back from Rita

I hope I have not forgotten anything :)
i cant see anything in backyard cant see gift boxes

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Oh yeah !!! Happy New Year to you too @Kuggazer . Wish you a solid health, success and a lot of love !! Can't get enough of Laura. Still waiting to do the worst with that ass. hahaha
Thank you man! I hope that everything you have wished me will happen to you too!

Reactions: Kakato

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Could someone enlighten me on how to get Rita's last scene/achievement?
The Walkthrough in the PC goes only til the Cocktail thing wich leads to Cunnilingus.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Could someone enlighten me on how to get Rita's last scene/achievement?
The Walkthrough in the PC goes only til the Cocktail thing wich leads to Cunnilingus.
I think you refer to the Christmas event. You have to complete all the events first.

When you have at least these stats, log in to the PC and click the Santa Claus hat icon.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Kuggazer: The Best of Luck For You and all Brothers, this game is in my favorite list is doing a long time, and i like each time more and more. Awesome :cool:;):)

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone and again happy new year.
Just some information about the new update.

Compared to the usual will be slightly smaller, since I preferred to spend a few more days with my family in these days of holidays, instead of being alone in front of the PC, I hope you can understand :)

The images have already been almost all done, now I just have to progammate, translate and test. If all goes well, the game will be released on January 10th.

Thank you and stay tuned!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I dont know what to do with aphrodisiac after give dress to them and i cant see minigame also
Once you buy the aphrodisic, you talk once again with mom and aunt.
A scene should start in which you pour the aphrodisiac into glasses.

Reactions: Carlo S

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hello everyone and again happy new year.
Just some information about the new update.

Compared to the usual will be slightly smaller, since I preferred to spend a few more days with my family in these days of holidays, instead of being alone in front of the PC, I hope you can understand :)

The images have already been almost all done, now I just have to progammate, translate and test. If all goes well, the game will be released on January 10th.

Thank you and stay tuned!
Yes we do understand, as family is important and its their right that you give time to them.

Also can you share some info on which character this update will be about if possible? Thanks in advance. Looking forward to this update. Cheers @Kuggazer.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes