backyard
after minigame go to Laura room
mom bedroom
talk to Rita
backyard
find the 5 gift boxes
come back from Rita

I hope I have not forgotten anything :)
is the xmas scene the last scrambled pic?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
in full version game, how you meet aunt? because it says all the time in her house that i don't need go there now?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
in broad terms is so:

living room
buy aphrodisiac at the sexy shop
click mom + aunt
backyard
mom bedroom
talk to Rita
backyard
find the 5 gift boxes
come back from Rita

uhm i got all of the content shown screen and inventory reset, then i go to sleep and nada, just a regular day again, yet i still have those scrambled pics for mom aunt etc. is there some trigger i haven't done? i went to living room, no one there..

nevermind found it haha

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have attached my save.

I did download the save that you had posted as a response to someone else earlier in this thread. When using the save that you supplied, I encountered the same error. I did the holiday event, then when completed, went to cousins house, went to cousins room, she is laying down looking at her laptop, click on her, she does the whole lets go to the beach scene, go through the adding sun tan oil, go through the splashing in the water, freeze at the footjob, exact same scene as i posted before.

As I have already done a completely fresh install, and still experienced the same crash, what would you recommend that I do next?
Try this save, after the video sequences.
No need to go back to the beach for now ..

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
really frustrating. cant get forward in the game. because the aunt hasn't showed up!! and susan line is stalled those two massage options...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
here. is this what you mean?
Yes, And I understood where the problem is.
That's the living room of your house, you have to go to your aunt's house, but to be able to get in, you're still missing a step with Rita. You have to enter the toilet in the evening when she is inside.
Then you have to talk to mom in the morning in the dining room while having breakfast.
You can find her every day except Saturday and Sunday.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, And I understood where the problem is.
That's the living room of your house, you have to go to your aunt's house, but to be able to get in, you're still missing a step with Rita. You have to enter the toilet in the evening when she is inside.
Then you have to talk to mom in the morning in the dining room while having breakfast.
You can find her every day except Saturday and Sunday.
OK. Thanks very much!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
no santa hat in the computer.
then there is something you haven't done. click on the achievements trophy and then each girl to see which one you have things left for, when you're ready for it, should be only 1 pic left scrambled for aunt, alison, laura, rita, mom

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
Try this save, after the video sequences.
No need to go back to the beach for now ..
Thanks for the save that got me past that point. I was able to complete the game because of it. I did try the beach scene again wondering if it would just work. It did not. Not sure what is going on there. But I can't wait for more content, and the holiday bit was great.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
in broad terms is so:

living room
buy aphrodisiac at the sexy shop
click mom + aunt
backyard
mom bedroom
talk to Rita
backyard
find the 5 gift boxes
come back from Rita

thanks,by the way are these scenes going to be canon?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes