Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the save file you gave is ok for the inventory bug, i continue the game for the alisia + laura event (got the trophy), aunt + mom lesbian scene in mom's room (got the trophy under aunt's), then when i go to rita, play the minigame in the yard (5 gifts) is buggy, can't finish it even i had found all the gifts. here is the save file, continue to rita's room i believe.
Mmm I tried and it works properly ... I have to investigate better after the holidays.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
For those of you having trouble with gift locations. This event is highly bugged. Do not use roll back or fast forewords, as these seem to be the biggest contributor of the event bugging.

As for the locations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have done the event several times in a row, finding all five locations and it has failed to automatically go back inside, most of those times. It does semi seem to matter in what order you click the gifts to trigger the Final message. I have noticed that when I start the gifts location #1 It never triggered the final message to goes back inside. As best it is to start with location #2 and finish with location #1 for the most reliable results. Other than not starting with location #1 however, it didn't seem to matter what order I clicked the rest of the gifts, as they sometimes failed to trigger final message while also failing to send you back inside all equally.

Last edited:

peguris

Jul 24, 2017
For those having trouble with the gift locations event, you can click on 4 of the locations more than once and it will still trigger the finding of the gift, however this doesn't add another gift to the count, there is 1 gift near the bottom of the screen that will trigger only once.
It is best to locate this gift last as it seems to be the trigger to end the event, but only if it is the last gift found. Once you find all five of the gifts you will go back inside the house and the counter will stop.
thank you

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
For those of you having trouble with gift locations. This event is highly bugged. Do not use roll back or fast forewords, as these seem to be the biggest contributor of the event bugging.

As for the locations:

I have done the event several times in a row, finding all five locations and it has failed to automatically go back inside, most of those times. It does semi seem to matter in what order you click the gifts to trigger the Final message. I have noticed that when I start the gifts location #1 It never triggered the final message to goes back inside. As best it is to start with location #2 and finish with location #1 for the most reliable results. Other than not starting with location #1 however, it didn't seem to matter what order I clicked the rest of the gifts, as they sometimes failed to trigger final message while also failing to send you back inside all equally.
same bug here. maybe kuggazer can take this as the point to start looking for the bug.
i'll try your advice mate, thanks.

==edit==
it works.. thanks again zephery.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've finished 0.7 and in 0.7.5 when I go to Max's bed, it says game over that I've done every event??? weird, I haven't done anything in here

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dunno why but I'm too lazy to explore so I'll have to wait for the walkthrough :FeelsBadMan:

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes