styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els running into constant bugs? the characters keep going missing at random and are always missing during the weekends.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys this is me first time play this game, so i wanna know, how many sex scene there are till now? If there are, who girls/woman? Anticipate thankses.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
seeing as both xmas edition and 7.01 versions have the girls just magically disappear during the weekend and sometimes during the day i'm just going to assume it's ment to happen.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
the rita games, find 5 gift on the yard seems bug, can't finish even we already got 5 gift.
You need to return to ritas room. Btw finding those where pain in ass. Since i think you can't see them but just need to click everywhere.

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
You need to return to ritas room. Btw finding those where pain in ass. Since i think you can't see them but just need to click everywhere.
but when i already randomly clicked around the screen, i found more than 5 gifts (i counted manually), still can't finish the minigame, the timer wont stop, just ticking until zero then th game tell us to retry or go to main menu. can u help to screenshot the finished screen?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
My game is bugged, I keep buying the things I need but it never pops up in inventory and can not advance the story.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes