Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can someone help me i have download the game but win i tray to extrac the game et says the file are damage or his formate is ankown ps : ihave download the game thru mega and sorry for my english
Probably your version of winrar is too old.

Reactions: Carlo S

Logan1

Oct 30, 2017
In the OP there is a pic of mom in Christmas outfit....is this in game or just a nice pic you generated?

If in game where did I miss it lol ?

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Need help on how to initiate/trigger the remaining event for Mom and Rita?
Got stuck and find no other way to trigger these remaining events

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Need help on how to initiate/trigger the remaining event for Mom and Rita?
Got stuck and find no other way to trigger these remaining events

Mom
Keep going in the morning room on Wednesday and Saturday.
Sleep with her Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday until Mom does a 69 after that. Continue to sleep with her every day (also Wednesday and Saturday) until Mom makes you a Thighjob with Max sleeping, keep sleeping until Mom made a Thighjob with Max awake. There after it releases the achievement
Rita
Day time, go to your Backyard, meet Rita. Get achievement and Continue. At 6 Love Point click on her bra, she will tan without bra.
Continue. At 10 love point Rita ask you for a Tanning oil, go Market and buy it.
Back to her and use oil on her. Get achievement and continue using Suntan oil on her until she ask you for a cocktail, go prepare two, give one to her, click on the one next to you and use it on Rita tits. Lick to clean, when finish go away, she call you back to clean her pussy to. Get 2 achievement, finish.
Hope this helps ;)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have completed other events in 0.7. but I can't give gift to Laura. When I do this there is script error message.
Gift to Laura is an event you have to do in version 06, this means you start version 07 without finish the 06.

Reactions: Carlo S

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
someone may of posted one already so dont cry about it
has anyone got a save for the start of 0.7

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, good update again. I got a hard time until I remembered about hot spots in this game and checked closely in Mia and Alysia scenes (the ones I couldnt figure out what to do the first time) and everything went smoothly, no bugs or anything. Good joob mate, keep at it. Cheers!

Reactions: Kuggazer

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, I can't increase the corruption of Aunt. I'm stuck at 19 CP and I can't unlock the last 3 achievements. Help pls. thanks!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes