RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
ok there needs to be a proper walkthrough cause the so called "walkthrough" in the game doenst tell me location cause im looking for luara and she is no where around cause im looking for that dinner/spend time event in the evening

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
ok there needs to be a proper walkthrough cause the so called "walkthrough" in the game doenst tell me location cause im looking for luara and she is no where around cause im looking for that dinner/spend time event in the evening

If you will continue as you are here, you will not have a problem! I do not know anything about English and I was able to do all the missions using Google Translate :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

Reactions: Carlo S

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm sorry that my WT does not help you but no one forces you to read it, you can always solve the game by yourself as many of us have done.

Reactions: Daveck

meem

Jun 23, 2017
***For those who want to continue with old save, first click one time the red icon 0.3 in the pc. ***
Okay, maybe I am missing it completely ... but what red icon? Either I am suddenly colorblind or something is missing ....

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer and @mirenzo: I finished all events of the game, and gave a look in all achievements and pics, and I like everything that I saw, this game have the better way for all players finish without problems, is really great, and if someone need help, always can count with both, @Kuggazer and @mirenzo, are always here :cool:;);)
Thankyou @Carlo S , you deserve my Like because nobody give you onex'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Carlo S

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I, like seemingly a lot of people here, cannot find out how you are supposed to unlock Alvin's house. When I go to Domi's house I get the options for touching boobs, but no 'talk'. I've entered my room at different times of the day and haven't seen a thought bubble or whatever people were talking about in the thread past. So any info from the creator or someone who knows the magic spell would be appreciated.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I, like seemingly a lot of people here, cannot find out how you are supposed to unlock Alvin's house. When I go to Domi's house I get the options for touching boobs, but no 'talk'. I've entered my room at different times of the day and haven't seen a thought bubble or whatever people were talking about in the thread past. So any info from the creator or someone who knows the magic spell would be appreciated.
You will unlock it simply by having 36 cp with Laura, once awake Max will receive a call from Alvin. From now on the house will always be accessible.

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Oh so that walkthrough posted is not meant to be followed as it is written? I was reading through it step by step, I didn't know you are supposed to pick parts out. Thanks for the help, I'm rather enjoying it so far.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Please could anyone post the love and corruption points of all? I´m not sure if i miss some...

done... i‘ve forgot Aunt ;)

Last edited:

darknight03

May 25, 2017
can someone help me i have download the game but win i tray to extrac the game et says the file are damage or his formate is ankown ps : ihave download the game thru mega and sorry for my english

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes