gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
at the end of the pussy fingering scene there is a moment where you can click her anus, better keep the mose there to notice when to click.
you are right . i just notice barely though the click point is very small and the vhange of color can be easily missed for me at least.

Logan1

Oct 30, 2017
Kugazzer awesome job, cant wait for the next update.. then the one after that... then the one after that lol. Hope Mom, Aunt, and cousin sex are soon :p

Maybe think of some BJ- swallows and sex finish inside :) or options we can pick where to finish.

This is in my top 2 games doing great a job!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
=Bug fix=

Alvin name instead Alisia name in Alisia scenes.
Now the aunt is properly in the bathroom in the evening (You can not do anything yet).
Kristel'room is back to work properly (You can not do anything yet).
Now you can choose whether to play the mini game or skip it.

Replace all files in the game folder.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: This version without doubt was the best of all, with so many things for to do and with scenes simply magnificent, I'm talking with all my Brothers and till now everyone is grateful with the recomendation. Don't stop;), and keeping doing the game:cool:;);)

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Hi Kuggazer ! Thanks for making this game, it's becoming really great !
I don't know if you are looking for suggestions, but here are 3 :
For the gameplay : It would be nice if the girl would initiate some events by themselves now that they are becoming naughtier. Otherwise it feels nothing in the world happens if we are doing nothing. You have done some already, but it would be great to have more. I think it helps keeping your world more alive.
For a new girl : What about a married woman or a girl with a boyfriend ? If I'm correct all the girls in the game are single, it would add some spice !
Finally : An option to shave the girls (I know not everyone like that, so it would be optional). Not sure how much work it would require for you though.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I finished the game, Thank you so much for the Walkthrough @mirenzo.

Mom.jpg Laura.jpg Rita.jpg Susan.jpg Dominique.jpg Mei.jpg Alisia.jpg Aunt.jpg Kristel.jpg Sophia.jpg Love - Corruption.jpg

After Man of the House and Chloe 18 this was the game I liked the most!

I'm in love with the best women in the game! :heartcoveredeyes: Mom, Dominique and Susam :heartcoveredeyes: ... can someone please make me a signature of these wonderful women? Hehehe !

Waiting for the next update!

Nice Work @Kuggazer

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes