り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Is the Christmas version a standalone game or is it a combination of 0.71 and Christmas addon?
The last version I played was 0.3 so I am not sure do I have to play 0.71 first then 0.75 Christmas or just 0.75 version?

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
for a v0.75 its already a very complete game (a lot of content). Hope that its get bigger and more Girls in it :)

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Hello, i begin the game yesterday everning and i'm stuck about the mixer... i bought one and when i speak to mom i have always the same speatch... "i do to the market"...
a clue or advice ?
Thanks

Problem solved... i found the lotion bottle at the sexy shop... it don't look like a bottle lol

Last edited:

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This game needs only rid of that Engrish situation and it's all good. By the way @Kuggazer this update, I didn't expect so early, great job bro!

Reactions: Kuggazer

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
I am having a problem where the game locks up during the cousin foot job scene. I have reinstalled, replayed to that point and everything, and the game just crashes at that one point. It happens to crash right at the scene where it shows her feet around his dick under the water. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great. I'll do the event again and see if i can get a log of the error or anything.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How do you get to the party with Laura event to unlock mom next?
"Start Party" if day == 2 and lauralove == 7 and meilove >= 1 and eggvibratorpink in inventory.items and momcorr == 40 and auntcorr >= 12 and ritacorr >= 25 and dominiquecorr >= 7

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I am having a problem where the game locks up during the cousin foot job scene. I have reinstalled, replayed to that point and everything, and the game just crashes at that one point. It happens to crash right at the scene where it shows her feet around his dick under the water. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great. I'll do the event again and see if i can get a log of the error or anything.
Never read of this error. If you have not yet been able to solve, attach your save here that I'll get over that scene.

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
Never read of this error. If you have not yet been able to solve, attach your save here that I'll get over that scene.
I have attached my save.

I did download the save that you had posted as a response to someone else earlier in this thread. When using the save that you supplied, I encountered the same error. I did the holiday event, then when completed, went to cousins house, went to cousins room, she is laying down looking at her laptop, click on her, she does the whole lets go to the beach scene, go through the adding sun tan oil, go through the splashing in the water, freeze at the footjob, exact same scene as i posted before.

As I have already done a completely fresh install, and still experienced the same crash, what would you recommend that I do next?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
how do you get all of the Christmas scenes
in broad terms is so:

living room
buy aphrodisiac at the sexy shop
click mom + aunt
backyard
after minigame go to Laura room
mom bedroom
talk to Rita