ju49

Feb 22, 2020
hi, i need help i follow the walkthrough in ch2 act 2 but laura and rita don t show up in mc room for a bj at night

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
Help me figure it out. I'm playing chapter 3 and I'm stuck at one point, I understand that this game has several variations or something. I play the one in which there is an assistant inside the game that tells me what actions to do. I have two actions right now: -talk to Alvin: it doesn't matter when I come up it says that he needs to rest and needs to buy Sophia's gift (luxury underwear in a sex shop), I bought it and according to the instructions in the walkthroughs you need to give it to Sophia, but it doesn't matter when I talk to her it says "that I need to resolve the issue with Alvin first," a vicious circle from which I can not get out. -find a battery for the device: these are training events for a blonde nun, the main dominatrix nun gave it away but it doesn’t work, according to the passages that I need to go around all the shops, and then buy the right thing in a creepy guy at night in the park, but no matter how much I don’t went around the shops and did not speak to him, nothing happens.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I agree. I wouldn't mind if he fucked secondary girls, like his science boss, tattoo master, and so on. But he fucks the ones we care about. That's terrible. A great game just went to the junk. :cry:
Agreed on every count, except not the science boss, I really like her lol

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I am plaing ch1 remastered and i cannot see the tablet anywhere. Also i don't see a way to check stats. I would assume the stats are on the tablet. Anyone know where i can find the tablet ?

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes