maverag

Oct 24, 2018
another broken scene in ch4 0.45 is talking to paulina pre ch4 paulina storyline.
laptop is also still broken even after the first set of photos from alvin

Last edited:

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
these are the tracebacks for the laptop crashing i cycled through the crash fully useing the ignore button to make sure i got all the errors

Dec 29, 2019
Kuggazer Please post a patch that fixes an issue with Sopia's NTR part on chapter 3. it does not recognize that I purchase the lingerie. Essentially, it does not shift from alvin_ntr = 7 to alvin_ntr = 8. I had to do that manually.

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
Kuggazer Please post a patch that fixes an issue with Sopia's NTR part on chapter 3. it does not recognize that I purchase the lingerie. Essentially, it does not shift from alvin_ntr = 7 to alvin_ntr = 8. I had to do that manually.
there is a patch on the post already its just under the wrong chapter

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
does ch4 just stop? no end or anything? i have all scenes unlocked i think (cant select the ntr ones due to laptop bug despite having them shown originaly)

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
apperntly here is a fix and if you dont have it the scenes in the game are both ntr and also not ntr and the setting dosnt work properly

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Can someone also compress the Old Video packs 1 to 3?

If possible. I would do it myself but I have no access to a PC at present and its gonna be a long time before that changes.

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes