KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Okay guys so i'm stuck at the point where i'm supposed to talk to alvin but when i go to his house it says i do not need it now. Help

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay guys so i'm stuck at the point where i'm supposed to talk to alvin but when i go to his house it says i do not need it now. Help
You can talk to Alvin for the first time only after having sex with Rita and talking to Dominique. Try to sleep before going to Alvin.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Okay so i'm stuck....again, i'm at the point where i'm supposed to pull out the pink vibrator out of laura's vagina but she hasn't come to me asking for help yet even though her corrupt. point is 34. Help

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay so i'm stuck....again, i'm at the point where i'm supposed to pull out the pink vibrator out of laura's vagina but she hasn't come to me asking for help yet even though her corrupt. point is 34. Help
Have you finished all the other events? Attach stats screenshot here please.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter
U

User_51567

Will try it out tonight.
Haven't been able to play this is a while so i missed the last couple updates.(Think 0.4 was the last one i played).

But the one thing i still know is that i need to play this games with a guide in case i can not work it out.
So hopefully by that time someone posted it some where..
(Really don't like that you get the walktrough only when you are a $20 patreon, been a $10 Patreon from the first day so that's kind of a let down...... But that's Kuggazer's choice and i have to respect it ;) ).

But i'm really curious about the all the updates i missed.. :)

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes