robas147

Jan 19, 2018
It's hard for me to believe that people who are asking for Chapter 3 games have not passed 2 ... apparently everyone has "somewhere" people who have problems with the game ... from the creator also lack of any support ... so far I was very pleased with the game and form it has adopted but I see that I have to give up ... so many "willing to help" I did not meet on any forum ... once again please help in passing v. 019 or hint how to "move" ... I described the problem in previous Posts ...forgive me my English

Reactions: charoon

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
What's the difference between Chapters? Is chapter 2 continue from chapter 1? Or chapter 2 has new contents with chapter 1 included? Chapter 1 had some bugs, I couldn't continue from the story.

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
What's the difference between Chapters? Is chapter 2 continue from chapter 1? Or chapter 2 has new contents with chapter 1 included?
Chapter 2 does continue from Chapter 1, it's the same characters and story, but each chapter needs to be downloaded and played separately.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I seem to have hit a wall.
I recently started over from Chapter 1 and was really enjoying it.
I got stuck two days ago and decided to check the in-game walkthrough (0.12).
This helped a bit but I got stuck against a wall again and now I believe my save to be screwed.

So what's going wrong?
1: Walkthrough says to have Laura catch you fucking Rita in the back garden. Never an option, event never fires. (Scores: 8 Love, 36 Corruption for Laura and 10 Love, 29 Corruption for Rita). This means they're BOTH stuck at current values.
2: Kristel never ever shows up when she's supposed to. Walkthrough says to talk to her during the daytime in her room and she's never there. (0 Love, 6 Corruption; raised to 5 by walking in her in the morning, to 6 by finding her in the bath)
3: The Mom watching movie at night never fires. (9 Love, 52 Corruption, have slept with her a LOT)
4: Aunt stuck at 9 and 28. Nothing I can do or think of will change this.
5: This is the most minor point of all, but I cannot for the life of me unlock Mei's last trophy image. I imagine that's one for the Christmas event.

Anyone got ideas before I restart from the beginning?

* The walkthrough on the opening page is far too difficult to follow. And the other one is only for Chapter 3 three now.
I only used the in-game walkthrough because I got stuck. It got me un-stuck once or twice and then ceased being of assistance.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Max's Live v0.26

Win:
Patch:

Changelog:
New Maya scenes
New Erika scenes
New Sophia scenes
New M scenes