1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I'm so confused right now how do I go outside of the house after the mom gave me 2 tokens idk what to do I cant click on the map on my phone pls help I'm stuck

Reactions: VossJck

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I'm so confused right now how do I go outside of the house after the mom gave me 2 tokens idk what to do I cant click on the map on my phone pls help I'm stuck
after you talk to the mom when you go to see the sisters ( ONLY OPEN THE BATHROOM DOOR ONE TIME)then go back down stairs to the kitchen after you talk to them all go back into the hallway then the aunt will show up after you talk to her then go to the back yard thur the kitchen for the yoga then go back to the hallway and then you will see where you can go to the streets

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, ok I'm done with this game. It's a bug that should of been discovered during the first playtest. This is your demo?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
@miller205
The map in the phone is not enabled yet

Does anyone read previous comments before posting or are they all just too lazy?
Dev has answered pretty much all these questions more than once and also explained about the release not being official.
no, they are too lazy that's why they are already crying for this cheat and that cheat. You know the only good thing about this game being leaked before it was ready is none of my current testers found the door bug, which's making me think about opening up and taking on more testers than what I have.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
use this (UnRen.bat)

1) Extract RPA packages
2) Decompile rpyc files
3) Enable Console and Developer Menu
4) Enable Quick Save and Quick Load
5) Force enable skipping of unseen content
6) Force enable rollback (scroll wheel)

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
no rollback and just 1 save slot ? great idea, why make a game fun and enjoyable ? let's make it hard and grinding !!:cautious: thank god for UnRen :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: VossJck

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Ok lets clear things up I stopped playing the game because I have finished it so far. with that being said I like the game they are a few problems like not having a way to check your stats not the girls stats and needs work on the quest log because when you check the phone they are together me myself I don't mind a grind ( I didn't like it when i first play it because if you open the bathroom door more than once the aunt will not show up and you have to start over) maybe add a auto save

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes