1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What is it with this obsession with Devs making their games sandbox? You only wind up turning at least half your audience off, and the other half wont even bother downloading. It's like thinking to yourself...oh, the last 20 sandbox games never got off the ground, but MINE will, HAHAHA :rolleyes:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Max's Photography Studio [v0.0.2 Alpha] [JWBNovels]

Original Size: 1 GB
Compressed Size: 210 MB

Win/Linux: - - - -

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
considering the developer its safe to assume this is a ntr game with a half done love story on the side.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3dcg, Male protagonist, Animated, Corruption, Dating sim, Masturbation, Milf, Sandbox, Big ass, Big boobs, Exhibitionism, Incest, Teasing, Ntr (avoidable), Gay (avoidable), Stripping
How moch we need see demos were is no have any fap-fap content? O_O

Reactions: VossJck

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
considering the developer its safe to assume this is a ntr game with a half done love story on the side.
wait... is this the same dev who said the ntr is avoidable, but even when you choose to avoid it, it turns out it just happens in the background so your character is still being cheated on regardless of what you do? Or was that another dev...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait... is this the same dev who said the ntr is avoidable, but even when you choose to avoid it, it turns out it just happens in the background so your character is still being cheated on regardless of what you do? Or was that another dev...
you mean like 99% of devs who put NTR in their game ... and pretend there is a non NTR path too.

i bet on 80% chance "YES"

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Why is everyone talking about short MC like it's something bad? It's nice thing for mom-son content i guess. It would be nice to see some MC even shorter and see some Shota content aswell :sneaky:
Most men are at least as tall as their mothers by the time they reach 18. Many well before that. When a game tells you the protagonist is fully grown, but he's staring up at his mother's bust, it looks like the dev wanted to make a shota game but chickened out. Which isn't very satisfying for people who aren't looking for shota or (I assume) people who are.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes