1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Most men are at least as tall as their mothers by the time they reach 18. Many well before that. When a game tells you the protagonist is fully grown, but he's staring up at his mother's bust, it looks like the dev wanted to make a shota game but chickened out. Which isn't very satisfying for people who aren't looking for shota or (I assume) people who are.
between 14 -16yo is the average age at what human male get their adult size.
usually 12-14yo for woman.

may sound weird, but it is what it is apparently...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks like the dev didn't try out the game before release it. First because you can't leave the house and second for the way you see the options/decisions, at least for me is really inconvenient, why change it when Renpy has a better system?

Reactions: VossJck

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. its a huge dick with a boy attached to it and we are forced to the name Max. Thats bad enough, but than u have this ugly free roam added on top.
As always - dont get it the obsession with freeroam ... to bad I overlooked the sandbox tag.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I've skipped the prologue and right after the family kitchen scene clicked on go back. Then aunt arrives, after that scene you can go back to the foyer and click on go to street ;)
Nice! Thank you for the tip.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've skipped the prologue and right after the family kitchen scene clicked on go back. Then aunt arrives, after that scene you can go back to the foyer and click on go to street ;)
How do I make the aunt appear, every time I play, I get game over.

Reactions: VossJck

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Nice! Thank you for the tip.
yeah, worked, went through yoga, went yo the city, got camera and 3 supplies, fot an extra thingy for the subway from the drawer, its 1 pm and now what????
theres nothing in the park in Brooklynn park.....
How do you forward time?
forget it... found basement ;)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah, worked, went through yoga, went yo the city, got camera and 3 supplies, fot an extra thingy for the subway from the drawer, its 1 pm and now what????
theres nothing in the park in Manhattan.....
How did you manage it, everytime I try it the aunt never appears

I found that at 1pm there's a scene in the laundry room and the again at 2pm

Reactions: VossJck and deluges

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How did you manage it, everytime I try it the aunt never appears

I found that at 1pm there's a scene in the laundry room and the again at 2pm
skip the proluge, after talking to mom and sisters in the kitchen, hit back and they should show up, when i started a new game and watch the proluge, she never showed up, but after starting another new game and skipping it, they showed up for me

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How is the gay content, how do I find it, and will there be more. (Seeking, not trying to avoid)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Where's the studio at?I looked all over and can't find it!!
Hints say to find a studio,talk to mom,and build a portfolio of 5 models...really helpful hints as I can't find the studio and mom isn't at the house and i've yet to see any girls around the city,just a bunch of place holders...I hate sandbox games,but the mom is hot af so I must continue through this hell >.<

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Where's the studio at?I looked all over and can't find it!!
Hints say to find a studio,talk to mom,and build a portfolio of 5 models...really helpful hints as I can't find the studio and mom isn't at the house and i've yet to see any girls around the city,just a bunch of place holders...I hate sandbox games,but the mom is hot af so I must continue through this hell >.<
find her in the kitchen and talk to her, she will tell you about her friend, go see her friend, she will tell you about 3 places and gives you the keys to each one for you to check out, for the time when she is in the kitchen, can't remember, i was just skipping every hour to find her

"Mom says Sofie may be able to help me find a studio". Where can I find Sofie?
have to go to her office, she tells you where her office is at

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Max's Photography Studio [v0.0.2 Alpha] JWBNovels

Original Size: 1 GB

Compressed Size: 203 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Crazygamer43 here's a Compressed Version.

My Save Space Mod

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
skip the intro, after talking to mom and sisters in the kitchen, hit back and they should show up, when i started a new game and watch the intro, she never showed up, but after starting another new game and skipping it, they showed up for me
Finally managed it.

and it even works if you do the prologue

What I found, is as long as you didn't open the bathroom door a second time, the aunt will appear.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes