1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
This game was nowhere near ready to share here I was planning on having a lot more content before releasing it. Oh well.
Don't know exactly what you had planned, but I have a suggestion for the future: The text could use some serious proofreading. This many typos / spelling & grammar errors make it difficult to read.

Reactions: phreadom

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Don't know exactly what you had planned, but I have a suggestion for the future: The text could use some serious proofreading. This many typos / spelling & grammar errors make it difficult to read.
No shit.... the current text in nothing more than a place holder while I am developing the game mechanics.

Reactions: tossler

GrandFuma

Dec 11, 2018
Interesting premise and I look forward to it evolving and getting some polish. I agree with some of the other comments; why are so many MCs shorter than all the women and why do so many 18 or 19 year old characters look like they are 12 years old?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Oh man was excited, but then I saw Adopted. I hope someone Patches this.
That will probably happen but I can tell you now the whole code is being rewritten so anything anyone makes now won't work in the next update.

I wish someone would write a ren-py freeroam code template for devs that insist on using one. They are constantly re-inventing the wheel and half the time the bloody thing doesn't work.
Mine works fine it's just not finished yet.

Reactions: phreadom
Apr 30, 2017
I wanna say to developer idea of NTR game with such a scenario is a very good game setup! Looking forward to next updates! The game is really good, but at very early stage of development. By the way i walkthrough until moment when i need to meet some guy, but his office is always closed, this is end of the game?

Reactions: nnt25

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
skip the proluge, after talking to mom and sisters in the kitchen, hit back and they should show up, when i started a new game and watch the proluge, she never showed up, but after starting another new game and skipping it, they showed up for me
Well I tried skipping the prologue and then after talking to mom and sisters in the kitchen i hit back but i get the three options of going to left, forward and upstairs i.e. Aunt does not appear yet.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As a young teen, I began my journey of self-love/flagellation by fapping to department store catalogs.

As a middle-aged man, I continue my journey of self-love/flagellation by fapping to a game about department store catalogs.

I feel like I have journeyed thousands of miles to move three inches.
dadun dun dun dun dun dun dun dadun dun dun dun dun.... AND I WILL WALK A THOUSAND MILES! AND I WILL WALK 3 INCHES MORE! Just to get back to the self-love and fapping to catalogues from the department stoooreeeee. *takes bow*

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
dadun dun dun dun dun dun dun dadun dun dun dun dun.... AND I WILL WALK A THOUSAND MILES! AND I WILL WALK 3 INCHES MORE! Just to get back to the self-love and fapping to catalogues from the department stoooreeeee. *takes bow*
Wipes a tear from his eye

Man, that was beautiful!

Reactions: bobdillan

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well I tried skipping the prologue and then after talking to mom and sisters in the kitchen i hit back but i get the three options of going to left, forward and upstairs i.e. Aunt does not appear yet.
there is a bug that was said on page 3 and 4, but after talking to mom in the morning and when you go upstairs to find your sisters at the start of the game, only go into the bathroom 1 time to see the older sister, if you go in the bathroom for a 2nd time right after, the aunt will not show up

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Could someone port a compressed Android version it's pretty large for this early? Don't think the size is right for the amount of content? Not sure why it's so large? Would be much appreciated thank you for your time :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Not trying to be a downer on your game john, I have issues with sandbox games at the best of times, your renders are good and I wish you luck

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
hey, i love the concept of the game, dont leave it. story has potential. but its to hard for me to play it with all the shit, i just want a vn. i will come back the next update when this have more content

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes