1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough because hints says find a studio. How can I find a studio out of nowhere. I tried all locations and there is no studio anywhere. Hints say talk to mom about meeting with Adlina. Where and when will mc find mom?

Reactions: Meetpatelmeetpatel

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
he really needs to fix the exit house bug. I did everything according to instructions and nothing happens.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough because hints says find a studio. How can I find a studio out of nowhere. I tried all locations and there is no studio anywhere. Hints say talk to mom about meeting with Adlina. Where and when will mc find mom?
Currently, the only place to talk to Mom is when she is cooking dinner at 7PM in the kitchen, as far as I know

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So after i have money from him, and buying some stuff from photo-store, this is the end of game?
I'm going, to be honest with you this is the alpha ver. and I don't remember what all had been enabled in that ver. There is a beta and a recommended release that are both less buggy and have more things in them to see. I don't know why the leaker chose this one to share over the two later ver. he was a platinum member and had access to all three versions I wish he hadn't because it has done nothing but cause a lot of bad hype. But anyway I will give you a quick walkthrough like you were playing the latest recommended release. You wake up to go to the kitchen Mom sends you upstairs you can't come back down till you talk with both sisters in the case of jade in the bathroom you can choose to leave without talking but you have to at least see jade. then you come back down to the kitchen when that is finished go to the front door (Going to the laundry room is a bug that I haven't fixed yet) let your aunt in (you can get out of the house now but don't) go to the backyard do that scene now you can either go to the camera store or to the basement to get yourself computer stuff for your room. If you do the latter you will need to use both subway tokens or a combination of subway and taxi to get back to the park by 4 pm otherwise it will be game over when you go to sleep. go to brook park at 4 pm play that scene once that's done you are free to roam till Monday.

you can go to the adult store and watch the peep shows or look around at a lot of unfinished places to go
at 7 pm Mom will be in the kitchen at 8 pm in her bath
9 pm Liz in second-floor bath 10 in her room
I'm not going to lay out all the night time routines just wander around and explore if you get busted they will bet mad and lock their door, currently, there is no way to gift them to reduce the anger yet. but they will forget over time takes about three days and they will no longer be mad.
on Monday go see Adalina in Manhatten then talk to your mom again that evening
Tuesday go see the relator then the Loan Shark
and that pretty much all other than finding a screwdriver and breaking the ac so the girls will be too hot to sleep under the cover.

Like I said before I'm not sure what all of that is actually enabled but hey try and see what works and doesn't.
This is also the only time I will ever give this much detail of a walkthrough I believe it ruins the game for people because exploring and figuring out thing is what makes a game fun.

And a piece of advice, don't use any mod that enables the role back it will break the game I know it for a fact because I have tested it that way.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
So after you finish the prologue, and talk to your mom and sisters about modeling for you, you have to go to Queens, buy the $125 camera and 3 of the "photoshoot supplies" for $35 each. Then you meet the girls at Brook Park in Brooklyn at 4PM, and do the shoot. The Next day, you meet Adlina at her office in Manhattan. After your meeting, you have to find your mom in the kitchen at 7PM and talk to her about the meeting. She tells you to talk to her realtor in the Bronx. You talk to the realtor and then go see all 3 of the studios, in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. You then go back to the realtor and talk to her. She directs you to the loan shark. After you take the loan, and then talk to the realtor again to pick a studio, the content is done for now, as far as I can tell.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
he really needs to fix the exit house bug. I did everything according to instructions and nothing happens.
read

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If devs like this one spent half as much time writing a decent story or at least learning how to use English grammar rules and spelling as they did crippling the gameplay of the VNs they author, then we'd have a lot more decent VNs out there.

Reactions: kzk0987 and EZ8lt

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
If devs like this one spent half as much time writing a decent story or at least learning how to use English grammar rules and spelling as they did crippling the gameplay of the VNs they author, then we'd have a lot more decent VNs out there.
read post #82
What you don't understand is that I am not the one who released the game, I was not ready for it to hit the public. This is one of those times piracy sucks.

Reactions: kzk0987

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
wtf, no hints what to do ... sandbox with so little content that this should be only for dev to check what renders he did
Game is not finished, only one save slot, and no way to role back. This is a decent concept but no where near release quality.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm going, to be honest with you this is the alpha ver. and I don't remember what all had been enabled in that ver. There is a beta and a recommended release that are both less buggy and have more things in them to see. I don't know why the leaker chose this one to share over the two later ver. he was a platinum member and had access to all three versions I wish he hadn't because it has done nothing but cause a lot of bad hype. But anyway I will give you a quick walkthrough like you were playing the latest recommended release. You wake up to go to the kitchen Mom sends you upstairs you can't come back down till you talk with both sisters in the case of jade in the bathroom you can choose to leave without talking but you have to at least see jade. then you come back down to the kitchen when that is finished go to the front door (Going to the laundry room is a bug that I haven't fixed yet) let your aunt in (you can get out of the house now but don't) go to the backyard do that scene now you can either go to the camera store or to the basement to get yourself computer stuff for your room. If you do the latter you will need to use both subway tokens or a combination of subway and taxi to get back to the park by 4 pm otherwise it will be game over when you go to sleep. go to brook park at 4 pm play that scene once that's done you are free to roam till Monday.

you can go to the adult store and watch the peep shows or look around at a lot of unfinished places to go
at 7 pm Mom will be in the kitchen at 8 pm in her bath
9 pm Liz in second-floor bath 10 in her room
I'm not going to lay out all the night time routines just wander around and explore if you get busted they will bet mad and lock their door, currently, there is no way to gift them to reduce the anger yet. but they will forget over time takes about three days and they will no longer be mad.
on Monday go see Adalina in Manhatten then talk to your mom again that evening
Tuesday go see the relator then the Loan Shark
and that pretty much all other than finding a screwdriver and breaking the ac so the girls will be too hot to sleep under the cover.

Like I said before I'm not sure what all of that is actually enabled but hey try and see what works and doesn't.
This is also the only time I will ever give this much detail of a walkthrough I believe it ruins the game for people because exploring and figuring out thing is what makes a game fun.

And a piece of advice, don't use any mod that enables the role back it will break the game I know it for a fact because I have tested it that way.
I understand everything you say about this game version, what I don't understand is your point about a walkthrough or multiple save slots, the game is not less fun because any of that. Lets think your game has like 2 years of development and hours of content, if I want to replay it and take other path you can easy miss a lot of content and don't know what to do to get other income or determined scene, the walkthrough helps a lot. If I want to take a different decision after played 3 hours the best option is load an old save file and not start all the game from the start. What makes a game "unfunny" is when I can't get a determined scene that I wanted to see or when I have to play the game all the game again just to take other path. Both are handy and don't break the experience and no one is forced to use them if they don't want it..

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/triggers.rpy", line 155, in <module>
  File "game/basestats01.rpy", line 177, in __getattribute__
  File "game/script.rpy", line 232, in libido
TypeError: 'CharacterStats' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 562, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 669, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 5372, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 380, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 857, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 402, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 421, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 273, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 446, in script call
  File "queens.rpyc", line 440, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 244, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 337, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 343, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 343, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 481, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 484, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 298, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 298, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 306, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "xstore.rpyc", line 330, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 303, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 227, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 234, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "brook.rpyc", line 283, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 5359, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1126, in script call
  File "triggers.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1425, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1446, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1441, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1481, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1630, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1393, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1412, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1408, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 2433, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 3465, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1126, in script call
  File "triggers.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1425, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1446, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1441, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 2502, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 3514, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1464, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1476, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1827, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1481, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 1393, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 2413, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 3451, in script call
  File "MarimHouse.rpyc", line 3667, in script call
  File "gameScreen.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "triggers.rpyc", line 155, in script
  File "I:\MaxsPhotographyStudioRecommended-0.0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\MaxsPhotographyStudioRecommended-0.0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/triggers.rpy", line 155, in <module>
  File "game/basestats01.rpy", line 177, in __getattribute__
  File "game/script.rpy", line 232, in libido
TypeError: 'CharacterStats' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Max's Photography Studio Recommended 0.0.2
Sun Aug 23 10:05:18 2020
bug ?

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Since we have a short MC and there is gay (avoidable) content. Can we get some cross-dressing as the MC as well? Cant find a model in time... but he can fit that dress... hmmm... Or a femboy model.
Bingo

Why can't I see his patreon developer entry ... I'm mistaken, the game is not released from patreon.
F.... Patreon but I have one a patreon page this happens to be the second game of mine that patreon wanted me to change for there rules and shockingly MPS wasn't kicked because of incest it was for the sleep sex scene

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Is it possible? .. I loaded compressed version

I can't leave the house
I have followed the instructions

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I understand everything you say about this game version, what I don't understand is your point about a walkthrough or multiple save slots, the game is not less fun because any of that. Lets think your game has like 2 years of development and hours of content, if I want to replay it and take other path you can easy miss a lot of content and don't know what to do to get other income or determined scene, the walkthrough helps a lot. If I want to take a different decision after played 3 hours the best option is load an old save file and not start all the game from the start. What makes a game "unfunny" is when I can't get a determined scene that I wanted to see or when I have to play the game all the game again just to take other path. Both are handy and don't break the experience and no one is forced to use them if they don't want it..
I understand what you saying but we are not all like that for me personally I like to be challenged to the point of almost rage-quitting a game then when I do figure it out on my own it's a real reward.
and for me, a walkthrough takes all the rewarding feeling away.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes