1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
This game needs a lot of work.

You can only have one save... What's that about?
You can't go back in the story like you usually can in Ren'Py games. Which means a mistake requires you to do it all over again and...
You can't skip text. So that takes ages (such as when you realize opening the door to the bathroom twice bugs out the game and the aunt never arrives).
Text can't be immediate, it always has the typing effect.
Hints sure, but finding your way is a pain in the ass. What's the point of the map button on the phone if you can't use it?

I'd also suggest not making a map with three different locations in NYC. NYC is a big ass city, I'm sure there's no need to go all the way to Queens to buy a camera.

Last edited:

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

You can't go back in the story like you usually can in Ren'Py games. This means a mistake requires you to do it all over again and...
You can't skip text. So that takes ages (such as when you realize opening the door to the bathroom twice bugs out the game and the aunt never arrives).
Hints sure, but finding your way is a pain in the ass. What's the point of the map button on the phone if you can't use it?

I'd also suggest not making a map with three different locations in NYC. NYC is a big ass city, I'm sure there's no need to go all the way to Queens to buy a camera.
I thought the same at first, then I played the game properly, read the notes as you go and you will be fine, "phone calender"

The game is a strategy game.

bathroom twice bug got me but the game is in early stages so all good :)

• Angry
Reactions: EthanHunt95

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Why is this tagged as gay? I don't see any gay content on the preview photos and pretty much it says that he is after models, from what I can tell all of them are females. A bit clarification, please...

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Why is this tagged as gay? I don't see any gay content on the preview photos and pretty much it says that he is after models, from what I can tell all of them are females. A bit clarification, please...
Auntie and her girlfriend

Whats does gay mean?
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex.

Last edited:

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
If it is two females, then it should be lesbian, not gay tag. There is a difference between the two. Gay is for two males and has multiple choices to choose a homosexual relationship between two guys or interactions for that matter. If it is two females then it is lesbian tag.

Reactions: KoalaHolland

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020

Whats does gay mean?
Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex.
You do know that gay tag is usually used here for male on male stuff... a lot of gay guys, like me, will come and ask exactly the same question. That is why there is a lesbian tag as well so we don't get confused. Please understand that this is misleading.

Apr 19, 2020
I might play this when it's been updated a lot but judging from what people say, I'd end up just being annoyed by this game in it's current state and wondering why I've spent my day trying to make it work

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
its considered as incest for patreon (for info).
as long they are "part" of the family per say, its incest. step related include.
LOL for real? I suppose Patreon is from USA. Step-thing is not considered incest or taboo at all in EU, we had mainstream family TV fictions where it happens. It seems very strange that they would censor something that is considered perfectly fine even for religious families.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
It's not broken that is the way I wanted it to be. one save slot and no rollback makes the choices matter.
Nope, its just force us to wait for walkthrough and different route saves.
Because few peoples want to replay full sanbox game without scrolling to check different ways and possibilities.

Reactions: beefy1977

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird game.
It had no....
Name change.
Rollback
only 1 save slot
I had to use unren for the rollback.
Now it's a little better but 1 save slot, come on!!
I also noticed that everybody in that game is adopted.
Even their friends are adopted, weird.
The script could use some proofreading here and there but otherwise passable.
I could fix it if you don't have time.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

You can't go back in the story like you usually can in Ren'Py games. Which means a mistake requires you to do it all over again and...

Use unren for rollback. It works for me.

keiththeberenson

Jun 12, 2017
read post #82
What you don't understand is that I am not the one who released the game, I was not ready for it to hit the public. This is one of those times piracy sucks.
So work on it and ignore what the muppets like me are saying. I haven't played this game but judging it this early on is frankly stupid.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That means it will be improved, that's nice.
I already fixed the rollback problem
The only problem I have is that 1 save slot, that's all.
It does have a quest log, just click the phone.
Talk to each character and a new quest is added.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes