1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
it is or the recommended version
the recommended version is reported to me by the testers to be fixed.

did the dad of this guy was a hobbit or what?
No he is actually pretty big guy but a small dick.

can we get a patch that remove the adopted bull crap and make it a nice incest please
place the below file in the game folder. And so you know it will only work with this version all the code will be changed in the next and saves will not work from this game ver in the next update either

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
read post #82
What you don't understand is that I am not the one who released the game, I was not ready for it to hit the public. This is one of those times piracy sucks.
If you're not the dev, I'm not dissing you. And what you're telling me makes more sense, thanks

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
the mc said he is not interesting in the army beacuse of his height he would end like a pancake for sure because the weight of the equipment soldiers can carry up to 56 kilos of luggage approximately

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
i gotta ask is a bug of the game? beacaue i have only 1 page and 1 square to save the game has some else has it?

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
the recommended version is reported to me by the testers to be fixed.

No he is actually pretty big guy but a small dick.

place the below file in the game folder. And so you know it will only work with this version all the code will be changed in the next and saves will not work from this game ver in the next update either
the patch didn't work. i got error files instead

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Whats up with only one save slot and no skipping....

Its not hard to mod the game to add these things but you are just making us "fix" it for you.

Cred to the dev for trying to make a game but why even remove quality of life things.

You should add things to your game not remove things that "normal" to have in them...

Reactions: Daniel1984

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
hello i need help i can't save on android how do we do it ??
I haven't actually had a chance to test this on android I just got my new tablet recently but I think you just hit the back button and then it gives an option to save. maybe, I think, not sure, it been a long time since I have used my tablet on a renpy game.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Whats up with only one save slot and no skipping....

Its not hard to mod the game to add these things but you are just making us "fix" it for you.

Cred to the dev for trying to make a game but why even remove quality of life things.

You should add things to your game not remove things that "normal" to have in them...
It's not broken that is the way I wanted it to be. one save slot and no rollback makes the choices matter.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
It's not broken that is the way I wanted it to be. one save slot and no rollback makes the choices matter.
Its not broken but its a pain in the ass, and it won't really matter in the long run. People are just going to mod saves and rollbacks into your game. And choices made in a game don't matter, you just ruining the experience for people.

You do know that some moders even have patreon accounts only to add/fix stuff that devs ignore or don't add.

Not telling you to do this, its just a suggestion, a suggestion that will make your game shine a bit more instead of hiding it in the pile of "games that is too pain in the ass to play so I just play another instead".

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
Seems the dev is having to repeat himself because posters can't be bothered to read the previous comments.

Seriously, i'd just ignore the duplication of questions, more time for you to work on your game.

Reactions: John Walker Black
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes