1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
For people who are having a problem with the rollback.
Just use unren and presto
It works for me
Also use the phone for quests

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
There is only one save space to make the choices in the game matter by adding the saves back, the game will no longer be as fun to play.
I like to be challenged to the point of almost rage-quitting a game then when I do figure it out on my own it's a real reward.
and for me, a walkthrough takes all the rewarding feeling away.
*WARNING! WALL OF TEXT INCOMMING!*

Let me start off by admitting that I have not played your game, so everything I say here is based off of the comments in the thread, both your own and the people who played your game.

The reluctance to add features like rollback/multiple save slots can be tempting in some scenarios, I get that. You say yourself that you prefer to be challenged, and that is completely understandable. I mostly play my games on the higher difficulties as well (Fallout survival mode, hitman professional mode and in general any game mode which adds a lot of challenges) because I find it so much sweeter to get my reward, when I really had to work for it.
That being said though, adult games are not really a good candidate for this mindset. Your players are not here for a challenge; they are here to see tits and jerk off. If your game is too unforgiving, you are making them frustrated and as a result, chasing them away.
I already described my own desire for challenges in video games, but I can assure you that this does NOT count in adult games. It might be different for other people, but while I do want to work a bit for my reward, I do not desire to be forced to painstakingly follow a walkthrough (fan-made walkthroughs will be a thing, whether you like it or not), in order to see all the content within a resonable timeframe. With only 1 save slot and no rollback, you are forcing a walkthrough on me, or force me to just poke around at random and hope I hit the correct combination of choices at some point. I also like to have "bookmarks" at all my favourite scenes in these games, both sex scenes and regular scenes, just so I can easily go back and enjoy them multiple times.
With only 1 save slot, you are forcing me to play the game all over again, just to see this scene again, unless your game has a scene gallery. However, even a scene gallery is flawed, because you as the developer have full control over which scenes are "important" enough to get added to this gallery. Like I said, not all the scenes I "bookmark" are sexual in nature. In fact, many of them are not. And your decisions would make it very hard for me to enjoy this way of playing.
Also take into consideration, that most people who play adult games, are very short on patience. The market is getting bigger by the day, and they won't hesitate for long before jumping ship to another game, which allows them to easily watch some boobies.

I also noted that you pointed out how this is an earlier game version, which was "leaked" without your consent. While I understand your frustrations about having an unstable version out here, you need to remember that you were the one to put it out on the internet in the first place, whether it was meant for this site or not. You released a game to the internet and the internet never forgets.
Finally, I would say to perhaps calm down a little, as you seem pretty hostile at times and slightly short-tempered, which again is understandable, but not very professional. Remember these people are your customers. Even if they didn't pay for your game with money, they are at the very least paying you with their time and pointing out problems with your game, whether they be fixed in the newer version already or not.
Also, even though I understand that you might be unwilling to change certain aspects about the game, because it is how you like to play, if you keep seeing the same issue pointed out countless times by people who played your game, it won't hurt to at least try to see things from their perspective. After all, if a game developer refuses to listen to their fanbase, their future is looking very dark.

Okay, enough of my old man ramblings. Whether or not you decide to read this or take any of the advice to heart, I wish you luck with your game.

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
how to get out of the house ?

I see the card in the phone but I can't click on it !

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
how to get out of the house ?

I see the card in the phone but I can't click on it !
Maybe when the quest requires you to go somewhre on a certain day that's when you are allowed to get out, weird I know but that's just a guess.
The quests say:

Meet Mary, Jade and Liz at Brook Park at 4PM
Visit Adina on Monday in Manhattan

s nothing happens until certain day or certain time.
That's just my guess.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL for real? I suppose Patreon is from USA. Step-thing is not considered incest or taboo at all in EU, we had mainstream family TV fictions where it happens. It seems very strange that they would censor something that is considered perfectly fine even for religious families.
yes, for real.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Has anybody figured out how to get out of the house or the stats.
I only figured out the quests and how to forward time and rollback.
the way i got out of the house was after talking to (mom) when you go to wake up sisters ( DO NOT OPEN THE BATH ROOM DOOR MORE THAN ONCE ) go back down to the kitchen after you talk to them hit back and then the aunt will show up then go to backyard for the yoga then you can go back inside and be able to go outside be sure to buy the stuff you need for the photo shoot or it is game over

Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
the way i got out of the house was after talking to (mom) when you go to wake up sisters ( DO NOT OPEN THE BATH ROOM DOOR MORE THAN ONCE ) go back down to the kitchen after you talk to them hit back and then the aunt will show up then go to backyard for the yoga then you can go back inside and be able to go outside be sure to buy the stuff you need for the photo shoot or it is game over
Oh shoot, I missed all that.
I'll add it to my walthrough if I have to start the game form the beginning.
There's only one save slot so I guess I'll have to.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes