1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
That would be the best option. I had an overzealous subscriber share this before it was even close to being a public release.
Thank you. This gives me hope for the future of this game. Apart from the bugs:
1. The interface is clunky. Eg. Click to open drawers instead of selecting the desired action from a menu on the bottom right.
2. Avoid the need for precise positioning for clicking buttons, etc. Some of are playing without a mouse - on a laptop. Larger target areas are good.
3. Avoid placing buttons for successive actions at different locations on the screen. The user should just be able to click at the same spot multiple times, and not have to reposition the mouse between clicks. Eg. backing out of a menu or phone interface.
4. Please fix the save system. The save scumming feature of Ren'py is one I find most attractive.
5. Please enable rollback. Between the lack of saves and rollback, this feels like a UNITY game. I don't play UNITY games.

Reactions: arimfan

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game uploaded today and it already have 2 r****** giving it a 1 lol
how is a game to develop if you murder the game before it get a chance of improving?

the 1 save slot is a bit annoying, but game is just in the infant stages now, so it will improve in the next 12 months i assume
Looked at it. I think that is beyond my capabilities.
not to insult you, but how old are you?
press enter, select option, press random key, done

Reactions: fridgehog

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
game uploaded today and it already have 2 r****** giving it a 1 lol
how is a game to develop if you murder the game before it get a chance of improving?

the 1 save slot is a bit annoying, but game is just in the infant stages now, so it will improve in the next 12 months i assume

not to insult you, but how old are you?
press enter, select option, press random key, done
There is a save mod on page 4 to fix the save problem.
I suggest you download it.
Many of those problems have already been fixed by reading the comments.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Wrong, don't assume things, It depends on the game dev that is making it, I have a very extensive flow chart for this game
So I assumed correctly. You know the story of the game so why do you make the players grind and search for the story? Why allow the players to play the story out of order? If you can't play it out of order what is the point of the sandbox? Tell your story and give players choices along the way.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to hell acces city map im stuck in home and basement is aviable only when mom is in chitchen
At the bottom of the house stair, there should be an option to access the streets.

I had the same issue, until..

Finally managed it.

and it even works if you do the prologue

What I found, is as long as you didn't open the bathroom door a second time, the aunt will appear.
basically as long as you don't enter the bathroom a second, you can make any other choices you want.

Then head to the basement, click on the furniture you find and you should be able to access the street.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So, I got as far as checking out the studios and asking for something cheaper. but I got stuck, can't meet the loan shark and each time I go the studios I get repeat dialogue.

and from what I can figure, I still need to do something about the hut tub outside and the Boiler in the basement. But I can't figure out how to go about triggering those.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes