Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When you are dealing with sandbox games, expect the worse.
Too many difficulties along the way, Repeating over and over everything just to trigger one scene.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why do I have tot go through all that work stuff.
He has a perfectly empty basement. His room is pretty empty.
Why not use that empty space?
Studios are ridiculously expensive.
Asking money from a loan shark, pay him on time or end up in the hospital
A money cheat is sorely needed.
A VN game is less dangerous to play, Just click and choose an option, that's it.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
So, I got as far as checking out the studios and asking for something cheaper. but I got stuck, can't meet the loan shark and each time I go the studios I get repeat dialogue.

and from what I can figure, I still need to do something about the hut tub outside and the Boiler in the basement. But I can't figure out how to go about triggering those.
go to his office on monday or tuesday at 1pm

Reactions: Anon4321

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
I reallly like this whole idea and game... Hot models also.. I really like this idea. But..... I can't find a studio to do more films or find mom

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I reallly like this whole idea and game... Hot models also.. I really like this idea. But..... I can't find a studio to do more films or find mom
mom will be in the kitchen at 7pm after you talk to her she will tell you about her friend that is where you find out about the studio and after you talk to her friend she tells you about the loan shark talk to him on monday or tuesday at 1pm to get the loan

DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
mom will be in the kitchen at 7pm after you talk to her she will tell you about her friend that is where you find out about the studio and after you talk to her friend she tells you about the loan shark talk to him on monday or tuesday at 1pm to get the loan
i talk to her at 7 pm and says :this path will be expanded in a future update, i dont know what im doing wrong

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
i talk to her at 7 pm and says :this path will be expanded in a future update, i dont know what im doing wrong
have you talked to the lady at real estate office yet is so you need to talk to the loan shark to get the loan then back to the real estate office to lease the studio

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
here is a save with everything that i have. got the loan and rented the studio bought the good camera and lighting equp

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes