1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
There is only one save space to make the choices in the game matter by adding the saves back, the game will no longer be as fun to play.
Just a little input from my perspective. I use multiple saves in these games so I can go back and rewatch scenes. Now, if you plan on adding a gallery option to rewatch scenes you've unlocked, that's cool. That would negate the need to have multiple save slots. However, if you don't plan on adding a gallery, then I would recommend considering adding more save slots.

In the end, it's your game. Make the game you want to make. I just thought I'd give my 2 cents.

Reactions: Ignomine

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Is there any secret way to get out of the house?
It doesn't matter if I start the game with or without the prologue, the map on my phone is inactive.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just a little input from my perspective. I use multiple saves in these games so I can go back and rewatch scenes. Now, if you plan on adding a gallery option to rewatch scenes you've unlocked, that's cool. That would negate the need to have multiple save slots. However, if you don't plan on adding a gallery, then I would recommend considering adding more save slots.

In the end, it's your game. Make the game you want to make. I just thought I'd give my 2 cents.
Add the save mod.
That will fix the save problem.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
for leaving the house, this link will fix your problem
for rollback use unren
for saves use save mod
you will find that in the 4th page at the bottom
for leaving the house
after you talk to Marion go upstairs talk to the girls
Do not go to the bathroom twice or you'll break the game
Go dowstairs talk to all 3 go back
Meet kate and Ashlyn
This is where I am right now. I haven't tried this yet

go to backyard for the yoga then you can go back inside and be able to go outside be sure to buy the stuff you need for the photo shoot or it is game over
Go to Queens and buy a camera

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
for rollback use unren
for saves use save mod
you will find that in the 4th page at the bottom
for leaving the house
after you talk to Marion go upstairs talk to the girls
Do not go to the bathroom twice or you'll break the game
Go dowstairs talk to all 3 go back
Meet kate and Ashlyn
This is where I am right now. I haven't tried this yet

go to backyard for the yoga then you can go back inside and be able to go outside be sure to buy the stuff you need for the photo shoot or it is game over
Go to Queens and buy a camera
I already know about the mod, unren, etc., why quote my post? and yes, your on track

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Also don't bother buyi
I already know about the mod, unren, etc., why quote my post? and yes, your on track
Don't b
for leaving the house, this link will fix your problem
Don't bother leaving the house if you don't have $430 cause that's how much the cam costs.
You'll be wasting tokens for nothing unless he gives you a discount.
And the studio costs 7500, so it's a waste of time until you get that amount
However the clerk does offer you a cheap cam to get started for $125

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The guys that don't get passed the Kitchen scene at the beginning of the game...DON'T GO INTO THE BATHROOM TWICE beforehand. The game bugs for some stupid reason.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Also don't bother buyi

Don't b

Don't bother leaving the house if you don't have $430 cause that's how much the cam costs.
You'll be wasting tokens for nothing unless he gives you a discount.
why are you quoting me when i already know

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I don't understand why the MCs are always shorter than their moms. I see this in a lot of games. A guy his age should be full grown height wise.
But the renders are great.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Cause you didn't explain everything maybe
then why not quote the guy that was asking instead of me, it makes more sense, he also asked how to leave the house, which i answered, he didn't ask for anything else, so it was no need to add that stuff in, but i do see what you are doing though, to keep the major info on the last page so people can see it

Is there a way to scroll backwards?
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes