1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have nothing when I leave the kitchen
let me help you out here.....

my post which was 4 post above yours

"there is a bug that was said on page 3 and 4, but after talking to mom in the morning and when you go upstairs to find your sisters at the start of the game, only go into the bathroom 1 time to see the older sister, if you go in the bathroom for a 2nd time right after, the aunt will not show up"

you need the aunt to show up to be able to leave the house

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Looks cool I gonna try when the game has a few more updates !

Ps fucking Silver in the 6th image, I hate him ! :mad: hahaah :p

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Thank you.
This actually makes it optional, instead of avoidable, and no one will accidentally get something they did not want to see.
Well if you opt to leave the switch to off you are avoiding the ntr content are you not?
Anyway, some jackass will turn the switch to on because he is ignorant then come and complain that I should have had some kind of child prof safety switch in. Complainers will complain no matter what.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well if you opt to leave the switch to off you are avoiding the ntr content are you not?
Anyway, some jackass will turn the switch to on because he is ignorant then come and complain that I should have had some kind of child prof safety switch in. Complainers will complain no matter what.
Hope the ntr be avoidable pls, I dont mind if the game has ntr, but at least do optional :p

Reactions: phreadom

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
After restarting the game, "without" starting the Proluge
I entered the laundry from the back door instead of the front door to help sis and mom, and the next thing you know the aunt turned up with her friend at the front door.

Now all fixed :)

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I wanna say to developer idea of NTR game with such a scenario is a very good game setup! Looking forward to next updates! The game is really good, but at very early stage of development. By the way i walkthrough until moment when i need to meet some guy, but his office is always closed, this is end of the game?
He is only there on Mondays and tuesday

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Serious question: Why are all 18-20 year old guys a full head shorter than their mothers? Were all these guys fathered by the same deadbeat hobbit?
It has to do with how young and hot they make the moms. It's a trick to make them seem older than the MC, because if they were the same height/shorter than the MC they would seem like they were a sister.

Damn, Story looks good and the renders look amazing. But it has a sandbox tag so adding this to the ignore list. Sad times. I'm assuming people who create these games have a story planned out in their head about what is going to happen so why make the player search around to trigger the next event. Also sandbox games allow the players to view the story out of order so you get dialoge that doesn't make sense. Le Sigh.
Sandbox games can be useful, when used to tell multiple concurrent stories rather than a single plot, but they have a lot more pitfalls than vn style games for sure.

Reactions: NightShades

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Since we have a short MC and there is gay (avoidable) content. Can we get some cross-dressing as the MC as well? Cant find a model in time... but he can fit that dress... hmmm... Or a femboy model.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Almost disappointed this wasn't Big Brother Max...
Honestly i thought it was going to be seeing the Lisa (almost) look alike and that he went to boarding school which is the bad end in big brother.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
การเริ่มต้นที่ดี
ฉันไม่ชอบเขาเป็นลูกบุญธรรม ... :ส่อเสียด:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A good start
I don't like him as an adopted son... :sneaky:
I understand dev avoid breaking the patreon rules
like i say, this still broke them tho...

step relation is considered as incest by patreon.
It's not only the fact its blood relative, everything that is considered as "family" is considered as incest by patreon.

step mother, step sis, step dad, adopted , etc..

this is considered as incest by patreon, simply by the fact its the same "family", and as far as the "law" goes, if yo are "adopted" that mean the receiving family have make the shit stuff paperwork about considering you as a member of the family (you are considered as a "child" to the parents).

yeah, patreon is no joke when it come up with incest, they tied everything up.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
like i say, this still broke them tho...

step relation is considered as incest by patreon.
It's not only the fact its blood relative, everything that is considered as "family" is considered as incest by patreon.

step mother, step sis, step dad, adopted , etc..

this is considered as incest by patreon, simply by the fact its the same "family", and as far as the "law" goes, if yo are "adopted" that mean the receiving family have make the shit stuff paperwork about considering you as a member of the family (you are considered as a "child" to the parents).

yeah, patreon is no joke when it come up with incest, they tied everything up.
Why can't I see his patreon developer entry ... I'm mistaken, the game is not released from patreon.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes