1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Finally managed it.

and it even works if you do the prologue

What I found, is as long as you didn't open the bathroom door a second time, the aunt will appear.
oh ok, guessing opening up the bathroom door for a 2nd time bugs it out

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Guess I'll check in for when this gets big enough. Can't tell if it's big enough or not. Depends whether the filesize is deceptive.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
That does seem to be the case and if there anyone you can contact the dev, might want to let him know.
found another bug as well, not sure if it's the order i did it, but for the ac unit in the basement, when you get the message about messing it up and when you go for a screwdriver, don't click on the bottle's that is with the tool belt, and on sunday, she is doing laundry and she will ask you for the laundry detergent, if you pick up the bottle when getting the screwdriver, you wont be able to pick it up for her, well that happen for me

Reactions: phreadom

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
find her in the kitchen and talk to her, she will tell you about her friend, go see her friend, she will tell you about 3 places and gives you the keys to each one for you to check out, for the time when she is in the kitchen, can't remember, i was just skipping every hour to find her
Yea found her there at 1pm

Reactions: Chemmy

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Stuck, can open and close top draw, but middle and bottom will not open, now I am stuck and can't leave the drawer

2020-08-23.png

Edit

Nevermind, had to scroll down on the yellow words bottom right and select "Done" :p

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This game was nowhere near ready to share here I was planning on having a lot more content before releasing it. Oh well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game was nowhere near ready to share here I was planning on having a lot more content before releasing it. Oh well.
you should know that at the moment you share something on patreon, website, itch.io or else, it get here quickly.
if its not ready to be here, why it will be ready to be on ya website ?

here is probably the best place to put something in a test.

:KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Luckzor

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Damn, Story looks good and the renders look amazing. But it has a sandbox tag so adding this to the ignore list. Sad times. I'm assuming people who create these games have a story planned out in their head about what is going to happen so why make the player search around to trigger the next event. Also sandbox games allow the players to view the story out of order so you get dialoge that doesn't make sense. Le Sigh.
Wrong, don't assume things, It depends on the game dev that is making it, I have a very extensive flow chart for this game

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well got the loan shark, borrowed money, rented a studio, how the heck do i get models?

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I wish someone would write a ren-py freeroam code template for devs that insist on using one. They are constantly re-inventing the wheel and half the time the bloody thing doesn't work.

A really well planned out free-roam isnt a bad thing at all, but I am utterly sick walking around in a map that has bugger all content while the dev sits at home fapping himself about how well his variable counter works..

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes