Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The audition on 8muses only contains chapter 1. Check both chapters.
thanks. changed it. i did compare it with the one from e-hentai that had only chapter 1 yet countained fewer pages. so i assumed the one from 8muses would have chapter 2 included...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this guy is polite and very creative! talked to him. he also makes an incest comic atm with a DAMN HOT milf. sadly, he can't use this model for other things, since i am not the biggest fan of boy/milf stuff - even i can get off to it most of the time. hope to see more of him with similar girls and quality and hopefully monsters and older guys

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this guy makes one of the most beautiful renders BUT sadly the hottest girls and scenes he does for some incest site with a young boy fetish... if he could and would use these hot curvy milfs in his renders and would do more different fetishes than just ordinary cheating and milf/boy stuff and why are most of his girls so slim when he can do such hot women like in THE CIRCLE? like wtf... what a wasted potential most of the time...

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys please someone share his latest works. there are many arts and comics. thread is too outdated:(

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
f95's links show 250mb(ish) while SVS says over 5GB. Not sure it's worth it yet, but I'll try to have that fixed in ~2 days when the SVS file finish's downloading. Kinda sad when my stupid-slow upload speed is still exponentially faster than a sites download speed.

edit...over 2 days later (freaking 35-45KB/s entire time): Okay, totally not worth the download time as most (ALL?!? lol) of the "missing" series were already in the Y3DF thread. Wasn't sure if I should make each series it's own zip or leave it 1 giant file...decided to leave it as the giant file.

"Circle" doesn't look related to the series "Circle 1-8" but maybe if you take a couple shots and squint...

Mega linky
Crazygamer43 that's from my free mega account...no idea how long they'll let it last. If you can upload it to other sites at least you won't have the insane download time I did

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: never checked back to see if there were other updates, took my file down to make room for other goodies on my account now that the OP has more than I had found

Last edited:

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
MaxSmeagol Collection Completely Updated! (2021-07-02)
- Added more than 6GB of content.
- Added 91 Comics + pinups.
- More than 5000 pages.
- File split into 4 parts for easy download.
- Collection up to 20 Jun 2021.
- OP tags and preview pics replaced by better ones.

Enjoy! :)

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
How many of these comics and artworks are normal? Art look great but last thing I want to see is some "pedo / shota" crap. Unfortunately, most of the sample images contain this disgust, so is it worth downloading the collection?