Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This guy... he makes INCREDIBLE women but the by far best just for some shota stuff for stupid y3df... and I call y3df stupid cause:

1. He told me he can’t use the girls there in own stuff cause of stupid contract with them

2. y3df has two emails for contact and NONE is working NONE. I wanted to ask the politely if they can give him more freedom cause I silly like his young milfs more than the one she is using on patreon...

Btw he tried to push me o support him on patreon but it seemed I can’t request/suggest anything and I don’t see supporting him when the girls I like aren’t even on his patreon and in comics with a kink I am okay with but not the biggest fan of. And then he got radio silent. So I had to cancel patreon. What a bummer.

Some artists are so easy to communicate with and ask stuff but it seems quite hard for him idk why

Girls of Trophy Mum and The Circle are the best!!

Mjhehe

Oct 12, 2021
This guy... he makes INCREDIBLE women but the by far best just for some shota stuff for stupid y3df... and I call y3df stupid cause:

1. He told me he can’t use the girls there in own stuff cause of stupid contract with them

2. y3df has two emails for contact and NONE is working NONE. I wanted to ask the politely if they can give him more freedom cause I silly like his young milfs more than the one she is using on patreon...

Btw he tried to push me o support him on patreon but it seemed I can’t request/suggest anything and I don’t see supporting him when the girls I like aren’t even on his patreon and in comics with a kink I am okay with but not the biggest fan of. And then he got radio silent. So I had to cancel patreon. What a bummer.

Some artists are so easy to communicate with and ask stuff but it seems quite hard for him idk why

Girls of Trophy Mum and The Circle are the best!!
Hey,
You have a point, no one can decide what anyone will do, we live in a free world, this is complete nonsense...
Can you ask him to share the characters he uses in y3df on this forum, or if you know?
As i understand it there is no income from the characters, then we make fan art on this forum, f95zone is a very large forum and there are many artists here, it can be fun, no one gets paid and y3df can't get involved, right?
There is a lot of fan art of comics or games on this forum, why not this one...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey,
You have a point, no one can decide what anyone will do, we live in a free world, this is complete nonsense...
Can you ask him to share the characters he uses in y3df on this forum, or if you know?
As i understand it there is no income from the characters, then we make fan art on this forum, f95zone is a very large forum and there are many artists here, it can be fun, no one gets paid and y3df can't get involved, right?
There is a lot of fan art of comics or games on this forum, why not this one...
thx for agreeing but honestly i tried to write him one more time cause i appreciated our first converstations and still his art. but idk if he answered yet. the last time he didn't.

you can ask and write him yourself. either on patreon (which i am not anymore in general) or on other sites.

idk if he wants to share the character heck if he even is allowed to regarding y3df possible contract. but i agree some fan art would be nice and i would LOVE to get into using daz3d if i could use his blond milf model and the poses he is using.

i feel you. but i tried to convince him and write over the past... 2 (?) years. i am currently just sad and leave it to others like you atm.

Reactions: Mjhehe

Mjhehe

Oct 12, 2021
thx for agreeing but honestly i tried to write him one more time cause i appreciated our first converstations and still his art. but idk if he answered yet. the last time he didn't.

you can ask and write him yourself. either on patreon (which i am not anymore in general) or on other sites.

idk if he wants to share the character heck if he even is allowed to regarding y3df possible contract. but i agree some fan art would be nice and i would LOVE to get into using daz3d if i could use his blond milf model and the poses he is using.

i feel you. but i tried to convince him and write over the past... 2 (?) years. i am currently just sad and leave it to others like you atm.
This is sad...
i don't have a patreon account but it would be nice to contact him somehow, i don't know, i think he won't answer me if he didn't answer you...

he doesn't need to share the characters himself, he can tell someone else and again someone else can share the characters and so that he doesn't violate the contract, who will know...

and i also use daz studio and it would really be nice to work with his characters.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone know if there are any updates to these comics?
Or figured out what the correct reading order for these is?
It seems a few of the comics are connected but their titles give no hints as to the order or which are part of the same series.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This is sad...
i don't have a patreon account but it would be nice to contact him somehow, i don't know, i think he won't answer me if he didn't answer you...

he doesn't need to share the characters himself, he can tell someone else and again someone else can share the characters and so that he doesn't violate the contract, who will know...

and i also use daz studio and it would really be nice to work with his characters.
try to contact him via Twitter worked for me at least till the point he admitted it’s the only way to contact him and y3df and I called him „part time slave“ I mean this is how it looks like for me at least. He never responded after this. So go ahead and ask him yourself. He doesn’t bite,he can be nice but he can talk cryptic and doesn’t answer everything

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016

Unlocked

Finally, the final update is here!
Thank you for your support!
Download: - .

If anyone is interested

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Did that series with Leanne or whatever fully end?
I know there were a few comics that were all connected and told different parts of the story but I couldn't find any continuation of the story apart from what's included in the full collection download
If anyone has any additional parts or knows anything about that series please let me know

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Please have anyone preview of " "? Thank you
he didn't finish unfortunately since he got a personal reasons to make a break and he just came back after i think about two months? as far as i know his gf left him which made him so depressive that creativity didn't want to kiss him so he had to make a break but i don't know any more background info. hope to see more of viewfinder or at least of the girl its one of his best

Reactions: SpeedShot