RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
was thinking about the school club set up, you could use the janitor helper as part of a public service club. after all servicing the public will make the world a better place. that way you will not have to pay the "volunteers". an art club welcoming artists and models, could also accept canvases as well depending on your opinion on body paint. if your to ticklish there could be straps to put your hands and feet through, to shy, how about a blindfold. and wouldnt fingerpaint day be quite a surprise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
was thinking about the school club set up, you could use the janitor helper as part of a public service club. after all servicing the public will make the world a better place. that way you will not have to pay the "volunteers". an art club welcoming artists and models, could also accept canvases as well depending on your opinion on body paint. if your to ticklish there could be straps to put your hands and feet through, to shy, how about a blindfold. and wouldnt fingerpaint day be quite a surprise.
Ohh that's quite unique.
Smbd already suggested being the janitor's helper, tho I'm not sure how public service would work in such a small town xD
Being a model for the art club is definitively happening tho! Body paint isn't smth I thought about before, but it sounds fun! Could be a nice alternative for nude modeling. Would the fingerpaint thing be mixed with the blindfold, I wonder? I think the sensory deprivation could make it pretty fun.

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
our area had a program that you could get credits for assisting the town during holiday and doing work for groups that donated to the school. you could have it as a borrow a student as a helper type thing. washing the city vehicles, checking on the older residents, passing out brochures, or asking for donations for whatever the event of the day is. anything from g.r.u.n.t. work (general replacement usually not trained) to charming your way into getting support for the park, school, or charity. car washing could be another use for the bikini.

• Wow

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
though, if you are borrowed to wash the police vehicles, and your wearing your "official club high visibility paper coveralls". you might get mistaken for a hiding prisoner and have to be taken in and checked out. after all whats a strip search between friends i was just thinking you were going to use a classroom to lead to each scene, teleport to and from each event without having to use the rest of the map.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
though, if you are borrowed to wash the police vehicles, and your wearing your "official club high visibility paper coveralls". you might get mistaken for a hiding prisoner and have to be taken in and checked out. after all whats a strip search between friends i was just thinking you were going to use a classroom to lead to each scene, teleport to and from each event without having to use the rest of the map.
Yeah this is all outside my experience, but actually sounds pretty fun. The second major city update will probably introduce prostitution, and I want to do smth with the police too. This might be a fun scenario to get us involved with the police.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah this is all outside my experience, but actually sounds pretty fun. The second major city update will probably introduce prostitution, and I want to do smth with the police too. This might be a fun scenario to get us involved with the police.
why do i feel like the gropers get away even more so is cuz there a few cops amoung them

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Heads up! v0.03.1 is now public! Check the main post!
(Demosaic patch unnecessary. You only need it if you downloaded the game from Fanbox)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Amazing game so far. Would be awesome if the other characters have pee scenes (Mostly May)
Glad to hear!
May has quite a few pee scenes already, and Jun has 2. Could be nice if more characters had some too, if I can come up with a good scene/excuse for it xD

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Glad to hear!
May has quite a few pee scenes already, and Jun has 2. Could be nice if more characters had some too, if I can come up with a good scene/excuse for it xD
Wait shit i meant ember LOL. That's the character i would wanna see more of. I guess if shes always cooling off she has to go in more than one ways

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Wait shit i meant ember LOL. That's the character i would wanna see more of. I guess if shes always cooling off she has to go in more than one ways
Ahh yes. With the amount of water she drinks! xD
The idea was to restrict some kinks to some questlines/characters, but it didn't take long to break that rule lol. So dw, you'll get to see her pee if I can come up with a good scene to add that in ;)

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Have you ever heard of the game "And the Hero Was Never Seen Again"? Basically there's a few scenes in it where your girl characters do some modeling for an art club in school. It starts out as regular modeling and gradually progresses into nude modeling and ultimately sex. There's also a similar concept in "Detective Girl of the Steam City" where your character can do a quest for a photographer that begins as a clothes model and progresses into nude photography. It's been a long while since I played it, but I think there were also some funny scenes and dialogs where her nude pictures are sold and her friends see them.

I bring this up, because I think you may like to incorporate some of these elements into your own game (with your spin of course).

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Have you ever heard of the game "And the Hero Was Never Seen Again"? Basically there's a few scenes in it where your girl characters do some modeling for an art club in school. It starts out as regular modeling and gradually progresses into nude modeling and ultimately sex. There's also a similar concept in "Detective Girl of the Steam City" where your character can do a quest for a photographer that begins as a clothes model and progresses into nude photography. It's been a long while since I played it, but I think there were also some funny scenes and dialogs where her nude pictures are sold and her friends see them.

I bring this up, because I think you may like to incorporate some of these elements into your own game (with your spin of course).
Oh I'm not familiar with the first game, but I've played the second!
Yeah that's very similar to what I'm looking for! Probably not gonna delve into sex anytime soon, but the embarrassment element is great! Not sure how showing the pictures to May's friends would work since it's the kind of thing they'd remember again afterward, but they could just go like "let's pretend I never saw this" or smth xD

Maybe I should give the 1st one a try. Sounds promising!

Reactions: minn-tan

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Yeah that's very similar to what I'm looking for! Probably not gonna delve into sex anytime soon, but the embarrassment element is great!
I agree. The game, "And the Hero Was Never Seen Again" took this concept a little too fast which disappointed me a bit. I love sex scenes just as everyone else, but to me the concept of a girl gradually getting coaxed into become more lewd against her otherwise better judgement is extremely hot. It's especially good when the character knows she shouldn't be doing it but relents and does it anyway. The process of an ascent into "lewdity" is fantastic just by itself.

Perhaps May can be asked to join an art club in school and the students ask her to become a model for them. They can request progressively more lewd clothing which shows her panties or maybe a down-blouse pose. Then they could ask her to lift her skirt and show her panties directly, to which she reluctantly agrees. Of course, things can get even more lewd after this point. The possibilities are endless.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I agree. The game, "And the Hero Was Never Seen Again" took this concept a little too fast which disappointed me a bit. I love sex scenes just as everyone else, but to me the concept of a girl gradually getting coaxed into become more lewd against her otherwise better judgement is extremely hot. It's especially good when the character knows she shouldn't be doing it but relents and does it anyway. The process of an ascent into "lewdity" is fantastic just by itself.

Perhaps May can be asked to join an art club in school and the students ask her to become a model for them. They can request progressively more lewd clothing which shows her panties or maybe a down-blouse pose. Then they could ask her to lift her skirt and show her panties directly, to which she reluctantly agrees. Of course, things can get even more lewd after this point. The possibilities are endless.
Yes that's pretty much what I'm going for!
She starts out wearing regular clothes, maybe soon after she does cosplay, then a towel or some loose pieces of cloth (they could convince her to "wear" it showing her how classical paintings and sculptures were like that, claiming there's nothing sexual about nudity and stuff), until finally getting naked. Maybe afterwards they could ask May to do lewd stuff while posing, maybe even masturbate or use toys. There's a lot we can do before we run out of fun options and get to sex.

Ofc, she'd be reluctant at first, but she slowly comes to enjoy it (even if she's in denial), so she always ends agreeing to their demands. xD

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ahh yes. With the amount of water she drinks! xD
The idea was to restrict some kinks to some questlines/characters, but it didn't take long to break that rule lol. So dw, you'll get to see her pee if I can come up with a good scene to add that in ;)
please just don't go overboard, or make the pee optional.

I don't want to step on other peoples' kinks, but urine is one of those things that immediately deflates my own boner. Like dog dick. I don't mind it as an option but if every scene has one in it then I can't enjoy anything else, even if I like the other kinks.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes