RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think another way for May to make money is to supply them being sold in a vending machine, with her picture, age and blood type ... just like in Japan.
Oh wow, that's new to me!
I feel like I'm adding too many ways of getting money but too few of actually spending it, but it could be fun for May suddenly seeing her face attached to panties for sale xD

Reactions: Roerdin

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Oh wow, that's new to me!
I feel like I'm adding too many ways of getting money but too few of actually spending it, but it could be fun for May suddenly seeing her face attached to panties for sale xD
lol feels likes a great suprise first time sell pantys to the npc then just happens to wander and finds the vending machine with her pantys in there

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
lol feels likes a great suprise first time sell pantys to the npc then just happens to wander and finds the vending machine with her pantys in there
The only problem is the teacher you'll be able to sell panties to just collects them for personal use. The surprise would still be funny tho so I'll try to think of a way of doing it lol.

SicariusLux

Nov 26, 2022
(sometimes I wish I had gotten MV, despite being older).
Yea, sadly the newer the RPGM version, the harder it is to work with in some regards, since resources and user knowledge don't always carry over. I do think there used to be a way to do line of site recognition in older versions of RPGM without a plugin, however, but it's always possible that got removed or lost during changes over time.

Though for a simple version without needing line of site and all, you could always just do at least some reaction from talking to the NPCs if you do want to go that route, with just a variable within their script to trigger alternate dialog if the flag is active. Though forgive me if something like that is already present. I haven't had a chance to play the latest update yet.

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I do think there used to be a way to do line of site recognition in older versions of RPGM without a plugin, however, but it's always possible that got removed or lost during changes over time.
At least with the built-in features, I don't think there's an elegant way of doing it. It's definitively possible with scripting, but again, I'm avoiding that. Especially for such a minor feature, but might revisit it someday if I add streaking mechanics (which I plan to). Tho it'd probably be just a single tile trigger in front of NPCs since they're static. The sole reason I went back to RPGM to make this game was because it's such a chill engine to work with and can get stuff done really fast, but sometimes it bites back lol.

you could always just do at least some reaction from talking to the NPCs if you do want to go that route, with just a variable within their script to trigger alternate dialog if the flag is active.
Yes that's something I plan on doing for specific setpieces, like a certain part of a questline or a different game mode. Peeing is smth you can do anywhere anytime so I didn't tie any change of status quo to it. Imagine if I forget to add a trigger to remove the "peed" switch from May and, hours after peeing you see NPCs reacting as if her legs were wet xD

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
an idea for the school. the school could have a old janitor. they have been there forever so they may need a little help with different jobs. changing light bulbs they ask you to climb the ladder while they hold you still, for safety. tough stains on the floor, they need you on your hands and knees to scrub them off the floor. changing filters in the ac vent, they dont fit so you have to crawl in a hole with your backside hanging out to get to them. you are a little short, so you are probably gonna need pushed further into the duct. fortunately they are there to help, they might even need to push and pull on you to get you and the filters back out. of course you dont want to ruin your clothes, so you will be supplied with a thin set of paper coveralls to wear (those are real by the way) that slowly fall apart as you do work. might end up having to run back to his closet naked to change back.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Extremely high potential game. I hope you add a girl character waitress to the bar
Thank you! <3
Well, there's already May, but I'm considering adding more waitresses later on (having Baobao be the only one all the time is kinda weird, but she's the main one)

an idea for the school. the school could have a old janitor. they have been there forever so they may need a little help with different jobs. changing light bulbs they ask you to climb the ladder while they hold you still, for safety. tough stains on the floor, they need you on your hands and knees to scrub them off the floor. changing filters in the ac vent, they dont fit so you have to crawl in a hole with your backside hanging out to get to them. you are a little short, so you are probably gonna need pushed further into the duct. fortunately they are there to help, they might even need to push and pull on you to get you and the filters back out. of course you dont want to ruin your clothes, so you will be supplied with a thin set of paper coveralls to wear (those are real by the way) that slowly fall apart as you do work. might end up having to run back to his closet naked to change back.
Oh wow, I love that idea!
My plans for the school revolve 99% around the different clubs and other students, so this is a great way to offer some variety! Can't promise to deliver it in the first school update, but I'll be really looking forward to adding it eventually xD (could also be a way for May to earn money, tho we really need to ways to SPEND it in the first place lol)

Reactions: Ahsl

daviprish1

Aug 1, 2020
I see a great yuri potetintal, so question to the dev: to what extend it will be supported? Will I be able to play full/mostly yuri route?

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
money could be solved by your parents deciding that if you are making money during the summer you should be saving for college. they take 1/2 each day, to save for you to have for later. you could have various means of hiding what you earn so that they take less. or you could try to distract them from the subject so they forget to ask about it. maybe if you get caught, a spanking might be in order. for lying of course, not just because one of them likes the idea of corporal punishment.

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
so since your including clubs what about some sport club related shenanigans.
like May joining a cheerleader or tennis club and experiencing some wardrobe malfunctions.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I see a great yuri potetintal, so question to the dev: to what extend it will be supported? Will I be able to play full/mostly yuri route?
Right now you won't be seeing any romance or full sex scenes, but you can totally expect to get some skin contact with pretty much the entire cast xD
99% of the game is optional too so you can just choose what content to engage with. If you only wanna see the girls getting lewded, you can focus on their content and ignore the rest. The game is still pretty early in development tho, so you won't be seeing a whole lot of it if you avoid content.

money could be solved by your parents deciding that if you are making money during the summer you should be saving for college. they take 1/2 each day, to save for you to have for later. you could have various means of hiding what you earn so that they take less. or you could try to distract them from the subject so they forget to ask about it. maybe if you get caught, a spanking might be in order. for lying of course, not just because one of them likes the idea of corporal punishment.
Hmmm, I don't hate the idea, and it's realistic, but I'd rather not arbitrarily take money away from the player. Unless I really lean into that kind of content. Could be a thing in the future but no promises!

so since your including clubs what about some sport club related shenanigans.
like May joining a cheerleader or tennis club and experiencing some wardrobe malfunctions.
Not a bad idea! xD
Tho I'm not sure how much sport content could fit in such a small school. I'd assume P.E is done outside even, but I'll consider. The more variety in content the better! (Plus wardrobe malfunctions are great)

Reactions: Ahsl and Thapuppet

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I like the artstyle more than the... "gameplay", or maybe im tired of RPG maker games.

Is there a way to know if you've seen it all or there's nothing else to do?

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I like the artstyle more than the... "gameplay", or maybe im tired of RPG maker games.

i could be wrong but i think a pop up does show up when you seen everything and are coming back from the town

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Understandable. There's a lot of RPGM games out there, so it's easy to get tired of them.

Also, there is! The game doesn't keep track of repeatable events (like most stuff in the restaurant), but once you've seen/done everything, stepping in town should have a short cutscene saying you've already done all the currently available content.

In case you're confused, the current content is:
- The tutorial (day 0)
- 3 scenes for each neighbor (including their introduction)
- 3 Gropers scenes in the city
- The restaurant's tutorial (first shift)

Reactions: s0m3b0dy

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
I love the game, definitely want more of may being bottomless. maybe have a choice which clothes to wear in the future? would love to have the choice to not wear panties

Reactions: tacosnap123

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
well the purchasing of clothes could be a good way to deal with the extra money. run ins with gropers, staining during assorted jobs, or getting stolen when wearing a work uniform. i look forward to the ENF run ins with the people in town. that could lead to more of those, and a need to spend the money. i would like to wear clothes or accessories that increase wardrobe malfunctions and attention from those around me. completely accidently of course. though a chance run in with wandering hands on the bus wouldnt be a bad thing. also how about a movie theater to adjust your opinion of different situations. a movie for innocence, and one for perversion. afterall a weekend trip to the theatre would be a way to burn a couple of days pay from the bar.

• Red Heart

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Another way to burn money would to allow the purchase of some big ticket items like a bicycle so she could go on a ride with Ember. A camera or video camera could be used with a photography class or on adventures with Jun. She could also fall for a scam where she damages something and has to make regular weekly payments, but it is something that she won't want to tell anyone about. This option would open the possibility of being encouraged to do lewd things to reduce the debt each week. An example could be the clothing shop guy slipping the expensive swimsuit into her bag and her setting the alarm off; unfortunately, the dress got damaged in the process and she has to pay the full price and if her parents find out, she'll have to spend the summer in her room. She could do some modeling, cleaning, stocking the store, or eventually actual lewd stuff .
Edit:
- The dress thing could also be a way for to work and not get a wage, it just goes to the debt, while keeping her from working the other job and gaining more money.
- The bicycle could lead to an adventure with ember where May can be influenced to be more comfortable with showing her body, like Ember. Maybe taking a break at a secluded lake and going skinny dipping.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes