Unity Completed Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation [v2.3] [BouSoft]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Suphooker

May 21, 2020
Currently i dont have a pc so I'll just wait if there's someone w/ a big heart and a trembling d*ck that wants to port this into android

Reactions: Skyzenski

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The save file goes in...

GameFolder\お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み_Data\Database

If anyone wants the censored vagina back remove the DumbRendererDemozaic.dll file.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This is the first game I played from this dev. I liked the concept at first because I enjoy games like the ones make but the 2D sprites in 3D plane that are always facing the player lost its charm on me. I was hoping they would start using 3D models after a while.

I dunno if it's the first one I played but I prefer this one a lot more than the 2020 game. I like the appearance of this girl more and I honestly don't see much improvement to prefer the later games.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I have one question... why is the Win (Patched + DLC) one has lower size than the Win/Mac one? :WaitWhat:

Gonna download and play this, dunno why but I just love their art style.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone explain why I'm running around an abandoned hospital being spooked by a cactus and some little dudes in hats?
I mean, I guess I could actually read whats said in the scene that unlocked it, but on the fly MTL takes too long with my shitternet

Reactions: BillSpyro

lullus35

May 4, 2020
I honestly recommend to forget this and instead play Yotogimichi from same developer. It is like this but much, much better.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
everything about this game is good
except the damn MTL
damn i hate machine translations -_-

BillSpyro

Nov 25, 2018
Can anyone explain why I'm running around an abandoned hospital being spooked by a cactus and some little dudes in hats?
I mean, I guess I could actually read whats said in the scene that unlocked it, but on the fly MTL takes too long with my shitternet
From what I understand the scene where you unlock it, he says that you only go there to get to the end and get money and there is no teleportation. I went back to look at the scene again to see what the the point was because I freaked the fuck out when I first went to that fucking place and made it to the end. I guess it is supposed to be some scary location where you get money for going through it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes