4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Most likely, it's a lie in some shape or form. The original story is from a MIA author in literotica (that Suzinak "appropriated") even if Suzinak started to deviate from that story it all came crashing down. I think, and I am talking out of my ass here, is that the moment Suzinak realized that it was a well-known story, this VN was destined to be abandoned. Why continue to spend time on a project that can get you in trouble with Patreon or SubscribeStar for their original art guidelines.
Suzinak started the game based on an old literotica story.
Then got a writer, who wrote a modified story.
Writer and Suzinak parted ways.
Now, there is an another writer, who changes things.
So 3 writers for 4 episodes :D

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Nulldev

For some reason I can't directly quote your post, anyway.

I already know what you posted. In fact, what I am saying is that what we know from the dev's mouth is most likely a lie in some shape or form.

Reactions: Nulldev

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'd love to see someone pick this up and finish it.
Well, if it's truly based on a story from Literotica, there's presumably nothing stopping someone from going back to the source material, at least plotting out what they feel is an appropriate direction to take when they run out of source material (ideally taking things to some well thought out, internally consistent end point, and pulling their important story threads through to the start [for instance, if adding people to the story, have them show up early on]), learning a rendering tool, and producing their own version.

Honestly, though, you've got the basics in the early chapters, we can assume. I'd personally encourage people to produce their own versions without looking up the Literotica story. The less deeply you plagiarize others' work, the more uniquely your own your story will be, and the less you have to fear problems caused by that.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Well, if it's truly based on a story from Literotica
I , same title and the story is almost identical, at least the first chapter that I have read. Well he could contact the author and share the profits, the story is published for free so there was no damage done.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes