4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
You've contemplated this topic substantially more than is called for bud. Also I was wrong to advise only cleaning it before sex, most normal/functional adults clean it at least semi-regularly. If you actually believe having a cut wang means you don't have to clean it... well let's just say I'm envious you have such unusually accommodating sexual partners. ;)
Nothing too contemplated but a little science and common (all too uncommon these days) sense, bud. ;) Didn't hint at a "cut wang means you don't have to clean it." If it wasn't yet obvious, I was saying a cut wang plus regular hygiene (which becomes easier to accomplish) is the more masculine and less disease-prone way to do it! ;) Thanks for your time, bud.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How come this game was abandoned AGAIN after such a good update 4 months ago?
The dev pretty much said so, they say it's on the back burner, and they say they might work on it, might not....

Hey guys! I would like to talk about my plans for the coming months.
I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project. This new game, which has no name yet, will be a visual novel like MMC and will not have a sandbox system. Compared to MMC, the new game will have more characters, but it will still have a landlady character. There will also be two roommate characters, maybe three. I will add other characters besides these characters, but my first priority right now is to design these characters and create a first episode and publish it. The number of characters will increase in later episodes, but I don't want to create a messy game with too many characters, I will try to be balanced in this regard.
Of course, everything I mentioned here about the new game is currently in the planning stage and there may be changes in the future.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner. The reason for this decision is that I don't enjoy working on MMC anymore, I don't like the story and it's too messy, and I don't want to change the story all over again. I don't think a game that I don't enjoy making myself will be enjoyable for you, so I decided to put MMC on the back burner.
I think I'll be able to complete the first episode of the new game around December-January-February, and I haven't decided on the length of the first episode yet, so I've had to keep this date range a bit wide. It's not clear when the next chapter of MMC will be released.
Also, from now on, I plan to post information about the development progress, like this, once a month or twice a month or at different intervals.
In this post I have added 3 renders with new characters, their role in the game is not yet clear, some of them may not even be included in the game.

Please share your comments about these characters!
Thanks everyone for the great support!

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Cleaning it regularly is the only valid hygiene consideration, hence why that's the "manly" ie normal habit for most of us lads, cut or not. Any doctor will corroborate that. Also, there's no difficulty level to cleaning your dick, it's literally easier (and faster) than jacking off! Although if you're getting some kind of self-esteem from believing otherwise, by all means go ahead champ!:giggle:
You're deliberately missing my point just to justify ur state. ;) Just say that you're afraid of a little pain and initial discomfort, and be done with it. *Yawn* As i said, it's your call. Just stating facts and what the majority of medical community pretty much agree on. Stay uncut gentile, it's your wang lol. :sneaky:

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
As much as I like this game and think the mom is smokin' hot, the dialogue/text for this game is LITERALLY VERBATIM from an erotic literature/Sex story website. So if an Animator/VFX artist was so inclined, it could easily be completed by someone else...

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
If I remember correctly, suzinak made it clear that MMC is not over and he will continue developing it, but the development will be slower as he is prioritising his time more on a new game. So yeah, the updates will take more time.
Thanks for letting me know, I dont know why so many devs make this mistake, it almost always has a negative impact for everyone when a dev decides to do this.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
so while waiting for months/years for another update. Is there any other game that has image/model that looks like (Marge Anderson)....?

jsmvurejp

Apr 9, 2023
these idiot dev fucks, just fucking draft the entire story in a way you're satisfied with FIRST, then get to building the game and writing the dialogs/specifics. Don't just make up shit as you go with no prior idea of the key points in your story and how it should end. Story writing is easily the most enjoyable (and easiest) part of making these VNs

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes