4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Tags aren't always right, I meant that the developer should be activated and give 2 updates every year
The only thing you'll get from him will be he coming up 2 times a year in his discord to give the same old bullshit and retarded excuse: "things didn't go as planned" - Suzinaki and his life moto.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
The only thing you'll get from him will be he coming up 2 times a year in his discord to give the same old bullshit and retarded excuse: "things didn't go as planned" - Suzinaki and his life moto.
So we lost a legendary milf
Which game is the render inside your profile? AWAM? It looks like Sophia

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
these idiot dev fucks, just fucking draft the entire story in a way you're satisfied with FIRST, then get to building the game and writing the dialogs/specifics. Don't just make up shit as you go with no prior idea of the key points in your story and how it should end. Story writing is easily the most enjoyable (and easiest) part of making these VNs
If my understanding of things was correct, Suzinak had a writing partner they'd brought in. I imagine that Suzinak had a general idea of how they wanted the story to go, but needed definite help with the scripting, and wanted to be collaborative rather than to dictate the entire story outline. They split from their original partner after chapter 3. They spent a fair amount of time finding a new partner. I am assuming they found the new partnership unsatisfactory in some fashion, and are hoping they learned enough about scripting their story that they can start from scratch and create a new story that's 100% theirs.

Or, of course, they could be the lying jerk some people assume them to be. Not like I have any personal knowledge here, and the above is based on my memories of what has been said, plus my reading between the lines (so all the above can be taken with a grain (or a mountain) of salt).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If my understanding of things was correct, Suzinak had a writing partner they'd brought in. I imagine that Suzinak had a general idea of how they wanted the story to go, but needed definite help with the scripting, and wanted to be collaborative rather than to dictate the entire story outline. They split from their original partner after chapter 3. They spent a fair amount of time finding a new partner. I am assuming they found the new partnership unsatisfactory in some fashion, and are hoping they learned enough about scripting their story that they can start from scratch and create a new story that's 100% theirs.

Or, of course, they could be the lying jerk some people assume them to be. Not like I have any personal knowledge here, and the above is based on my memories of what has been said, plus my reading between the lines (so all the above can be taken with a grain (or a mountain) of salt).
Most likely, it's a lie in some shape or form. The original story is from a MIA author in literotica (that Suzinak "appropriated") even if Suzinak started to deviate from that story it all came crashing down. I think, and I am talking out of my ass here, is that the moment Suzinak realized that it was a well-known story, this VN was destined to be abandoned. Why continue to spend time on a project that can get you in trouble with Patreon or SubscribeStar for their original art guidelines.

jsmvurejp

Apr 9, 2023

The problem is still there. You MUST have the outline of the story before starting actual game development (unless it's a pilot/demo). This way you already know what to do, what things to look for, what to think about. You're not walking into the dark 'going with the flow' hoping not to take a dead-end or step off a cliff. You don't start filming a movie before you have the finished script.

Why are these morons developping Visual Novels if they don't know how to create stories anyway? Do they just like arranging 3D dolls and making scripts in their computer? Surely there isn't enough money around this 'community' to just go, "Hey, you know what, I wanna create my own VN and get rich"...

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes