4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone know what the name of the new game is?
2024-06-09 135907.jpg

My brother in Christ, this is Suzinak we are talking about. He does not treat game development seriously, he doesn't even respect the 40 poor souls who are currently subscribed to his patreon. For all we know there is no other game, and even if it exists, and gets eventually released, it will certainly share the fate of MMC. It's almost tragic to observe how people just can't seem to move on.

QwertyType

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 3738633

My brother in Christ, this is Suzinak we are talking about. He does not treat game development seriously, he doesn't even respect the 40 poor souls who are currently subscribed to his patreon. For all we know there is no other game, and even if it exists, and gets eventually released, it will certainly share the fate of MMC. It's almost tragic to observe how people just can't seem to move on.
This. If he had any "new game," he would be the first one to start fanning the flames over it on his Patreon page. So far there are no flames. There's not even an unstruck match. The only thing burning up are the wallets of the people who are currently subscribed in that site.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

thirstforgorg

Jun 18, 2024
View attachment 3738633

Sad.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
As far as I understand, you should never wait for a new version of this game, right? It’s a pity the game wasn’t bad (((I’m disappointed that I threw it into the most interesting places, if you understand what I mean :mad: :rolleyes: :( :unsure: :mad:(n)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 3738633

I think it's because the game was good combination, I mean the good writing matched with the beautiful renders. I am not a incest fan even I became a fan. That's the reason players are obsessed with this game. Until chapter 3, the game was awesome.

Reactions: Overlord070

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well, if it's truly based on a story from Literotica, there's presumably nothing stopping someone from going back to the source material, at least plotting out what they feel is an appropriate direction to take when they run out of source material (ideally taking things to some well thought out, internally consistent end point, and pulling their important story threads through to the start [for instance, if adding people to the story, have them show up early on]), learning a rendering tool, and producing their own version.

Honestly, though, you've got the basics in the early chapters, we can assume. I'd personally encourage people to produce their own versions without looking up the Literotica story. The less deeply you plagiarize others' work, the more uniquely your own your story will be, and the less you have to fear problems caused by that.
Even if someone began this project, it won't have the writing touch of Asmodeus_ but he said he won't continue this game. There is a solution,
Asmodeus_ can remake this game. I think that will be a banger.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes