4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Hmm, Im planning on making a game with the elements of this storyline. Revealing all the twists and turns would defeat the purpose. I hope you can understand.
This may sound stupid and naive, but have you thought about making a deal with Suzinak to buy the game? By all signs he is tired of the game and does not want to continue it, and 90% that the game will be abandoned for good.

If he says yes, it will be a plus for him.
People will say that instead of killing the project, he let it live.. Extra positive image of him, his new project will benefit from it.

And if he says no, people don't like developers who delay development and then abandon games. They will be wary of his new game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This may sound stupid and naive, but have you thought about making a deal with Suzinak to buy the game? By all signs he is tired of the game and does not want to continue it, and 90% that the game will be abandoned for good.

If he says yes, it will be a plus for him.
People will say that instead of killing the project, he let it live.. Extra positive image of him, his new project will benefit from it.

And if he says no, people don't like developers who delay development and then abandon games. They will be wary of his new game.
Hmm, I need to be very kind on this subject. MMC had a whole lot more potential, but in its current state it has been managed to the ground.

And it’s not real estate where you can renovate and re-sell. People have played and enjoyed the story and the characters as they are. Even with their nuances and weirdness. Changing all these will alienate the fan base.

From a creator’s perspective, it’s easier to create something new rather than buying something to “renovate”. And I’m assuming that’s what Suzinak has also understood, and that’s why he’s moving to a new game. He’s not even buying it himself. Why would anyone else want to buy it?

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Hmm, Im planning on making a game with the elements of this storyline. Revealing all the twists and turns would defeat the purpose. I hope you can understand.
if i understand you correctly, you are currently also making a femdom game, right?
since i am not a fan of femdom, i have to ask, would your version of mmc also be a femdom game?

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
From a creator’s perspective, it’s easier to create something new rather than buying something to “renovate”.
Why the to 'renovate'? If I understood correctly, you parted with him after the 3rd part. He independently released only the 4th. I assume he didn't have time to make critical changes to your original idea. I imagine it like this: you buy the game (or whatever you and he agree on), make some edits to the 4th part (if it significantly deviates from your idea), release the 5th part, and so on. Sure, the visuals might change, but the game and story won't die, (imho) there will always be more interest in the original than in a new adaptation of the game.

At the very least you could talk to him about it. You never know what might happen if you don't try.
But that's only your decision. Still, think about it.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Why the to 'renovate'? If I understood correctly, you parted with him after the 3rd part. He independently released only the 4th. I assume he didn't have time to make critical changes to your original idea. I imagine it like this: you buy the game (or whatever you and he agree on), make some edits to the 4th part (if it significantly deviates from your idea), release the 5th part, and so on. Sure, the visuals might change, but the game and story won't die, (imho) there will always be more interest in the original than in a new adaptation of the game.

At the very least you could talk to him about it. You never know what might happen if you don't try.
But that's only your decision. Still, think about it.
I can understand your reasoning, but it’s not practical.

And CH4 significantly deviates from my idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even if Suzinak gave me (or to anyone else) all the assets (3D models, locations etc.) it wouldn’t be possible to replicate what he’s creating in his style. The animations, the lighting, the high resolutions.

Each artist is unique in what they’re creating. It wouldn’t worth it picking it up where CH3 ended.

It’s as if you have a halfway done movie started by Scorsese and you’re asking Michael Bay to finish the rest of it. Like the first half is Goodfellas with mobsters and crime and the second half they turn into Transformers with explosions :KEK:

My point is that even if the story was consistent, it would be obvious where the art changed and it would be a mess. No successful game has ever done this. It’s not worth the effort. At least from my perspective.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
if i understand you correctly, you are currently also making a femdom game, right?
since i am not a fan of femdom, i have to ask, would your version of mmc also be a femdom game?
I’m not sure. In the MMC scenario there would be options to avoid the femdom scenarios. But that’s irrelevant in this case because Im not planning to remake the MMC story.

The idea is to create an original story that contains the elements of the MMC story that I wrote. This means “no measuring cum“ :BootyTime:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

It’s as if you have a halfway done movie started by Scorsese and you’re asking Michael Bay to finish the rest of it. Like the first half is Goodfellas with mobsters and crime and the second half they turn into Transformers with explosions :KEK:

My point is that even if the story was consistent, it would be obvious where the art changed and it would be a mess. No successful game has ever done this. It’s not worth the effort. At least from my perspective.

...and us who appreciate the nuances of storytelling and gaming. Heck, it would straddle into parody territory, which is hilarious and sad at the same time.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

And even if Suzinak gave me (or to anyone else) all the assets (3D models, locations etc.) it wouldn’t be possible to replicate what he’s creating in his style. The animations, the lighting, the high resolutions.

Each artist is unique in what they’re creating. It wouldn’t worth it picking it up where CH3 ended.

Such moments happen when artists are replaced, and not necessarily for the worse!
You have completely lost the credibility of trust and you must understand that it will not be easy to restore it!
This project was abandoned for years and you returned, you will give all those who loved it hope for a continuation and after the first new update abandoned it and decided to close it! Lol
If you realized that you had difficulties or disagreements in your head, you could have returned with a new game and not continued this one - you acted very badly towards the fans of this story.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Such moments happen when artists are replaced, and not necessarily for the worse!
You have completely lost the credibility of trust and you must understand that it will not be easy to restore it!
This project was abandoned for years and you returned, you will give all those who loved it hope for a continuation and after the first new update abandoned it and decided to close it! Lol
If you realized that you had difficulties or disagreements in your head, you could have returned with a new game and not continued this one - you acted very badly towards the fans of this story.
You must be confused.

I’m not related to the MMC project anymore. You should address Suzinak for whatever direction the project currently has taken.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017

there are some people that are good at copying
look at art forgeries

well such a short resurrection

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Shouldn't this game get the on-hold tag instead of the abandoned tag, since the dev said it's on the backburner?
IIRC, the dev said "on the backburner" at best, but not to get hopes up, as he really didn't enjoy working on it. So I'm thinking for all intents and purposes, it's abandoned. Sadly.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Shouldn't this game get the on-hold tag instead of the abandoned tag, since the dev said it's on the backburner?
The dev hardly worked on it when it was his priority.. now that its on the backburner it's clear that it's never going to be worked on again.. it's definitely abandoned.

Reactions: Onysko and MikeOG

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The dev hardly worked on it when it was his priority.. now that its on the backburner it's clear that it's never going to be worked on again.. it's definitely abandoned.
Fair enough, but I would've thought the same thing like a year ago, yet it got updated.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes