4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why dev's abandoned this game?
I don't recall if this is correct, but I thought there was a mention that the dev was moving on to a new project.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner.

Hey guys! I would like to talk about my plans for the coming months.
I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project. This new game, which has no name yet, will be a visual novel like MMC and will not have a sandbox system. Compared to MMC, the new game will have more characters, but it will still have a landlady character. There will also be two roommate characters, maybe three. I will add other characters besides these characters, but my first priority right now is to design these characters and create a first episode and publish it. The number of characters will increase in later episodes, but I don't want to create a messy game with too many characters, I will try to be balanced in this regard.
Of course, everything I mentioned here about the new game is currently in the planning stage and there may be changes in the future.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner. The reason for this decision is that I don't enjoy working on MMC anymore, I don't like the story and it's too messy, and I don't want to change the story all over again. I don't think a game that I don't enjoy making myself will be enjoyable for you, so I decided to put MMC on the back burner.
I think I'll be able to complete the first episode of the new game around December-January-February, and I haven't decided on the length of the first episode yet, so I've had to keep this date range a bit wide. It's not clear when the next chapter of MMC will be released.
Also, from now on, I plan to post information about the development progress, like this, once a month or twice a month or at different intervals.
In this post I have added 3 renders with new characters, their role in the game is not yet clear, some of them may not even be included in the game.

Please share your comments about these characters!
Thanks everyone for the great support!

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
He shared this on the discord, from the new game he's purportedly developing:
Looks like a hybrid between Marge from MMC and Amelie from "Heart Problems". He can make an attractive model, no one's denying that, the issue here is, his track record aside, whether he can come up with a captivating twist to the "landlady+roommates" formula, which let's be honest the current AVN market is oversaturated with. I can name a few games like that released this year, with great visuals abandoned after 0.1 due to complete lack of support.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Looks like a hybrid between Marge from MMC and Amelie from "Heart Problems". He can make an attractive model, no one's denying that, the issue here is, his track record aside, whether he can come up with a captivating twist to the "landlady+roommates" formula, which let's be honest the current AVN market is oversaturated with. I can name a few games like that released this year, with great visuals abandoned after 0.1 due to complete lack of support.
that's why I am so happy we have f95 zone to test games out instead of sub then to realize the dev abandoned. Anything that's not 50% done and have good contents, I don't sub them.

Reactions: joelurmel

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Last time I remember, Asmodeus_ was going to take over this game
That would be a big fat NO! He never had plans to take it over... he even said he wouldn't because it belonged to someone else. What he did say was that he wanted to see the story go in a certain direction and he may, one day, run with it. For now he has other plans and wants to pursue different avenues, but I encouraged him then, and still do today, to put it on paper and make what should have been!

One day... maybe, we shall see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Last time I remember, Asmodeus_ was going to take over this game
Definitely no plans to takeover anything :D

The most realistic scenario is, after neuvau is finished, Ill create a new game with the backstory of the characters here (son, mom, doctor, mom’s coworker) the way that I would want them. I will give it a lot of thought on what elements to include in order to make it unique (as unique as incest games can be, as most scenarios have already been written)

It’s too far into the future though, so don’t get too excited. Neuvau is my only priority now.

patzzz

Jul 20, 2021
Definitely no plans to takeover anything :D

The most realistic scenario is, after neuvau is finished, Ill create a new game with the backstory of the characters here (son, mom, doctor, mom’s coworker) the way that I would want them. I will give it a lot of thought on what elements to include in order to make it unique (as unique as incest games can be, as most scenarios have already been written)

It’s too far into the future though, so don’t get too excited. Neuvau is my only priority now.
Now that the VN is kinda oficially abandoned can we get the full storyline which you had planned for the game. The first couple of chapters where really captivating, I even was a patreon supporter for the time when those two chapters were realeased, so getting to hear the conclusion from your point of view would be really nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Now that the VN is kinda oficially abandoned can we get the full storyline which you had planned for the game. The first couple of chapters where really captivating, I even was a patreon supporter for the time when those two chapters were realeased, so getting to hear the conclusion from your point of view would be really nice.
Hmm, Im planning on making a game with the elements of this storyline. Revealing all the twists and turns would defeat the purpose. I hope you can understand.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes