4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I enjoyed the quality of the renders and was looking forward to updates! That said, I'm probably gonna regret wading into this quagmire, but I would like to remind those who have not followed this thread that this "game" was, from the beginning, simply a series of renders to go with a completed story by a whose story was . If you want to know how the story ends, the story ended in 2009.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
This game is such a fucking rollercoaster. It got an update after such a long time and then gets abandoned again.
I thought the timeout clock needed to be reset after an update and the abandoned tag removed.
But, what do I know...

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
The dreaded, I've decided to work on another project and put this one on hold post. I'll go ahead and delete this game from my library so I can begin the healing process and hopefully forget about it. The mom/landlady in this game looked amazing and it will be a shame to see it go.

Reactions: Perica0702

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A sad day indeed but if you didn't see this coming after the last update when they all of a sudden "accidently" had sex then I don't know what to tell you.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
But the real question is what will be the pc minimum requirements for the next game, don´t know about you guys but athought I loved the game, my pc (maybe a potato) played like shit the animations.

mrwowaccount

Jun 29, 2021
We need more sex scenes in different places and positions. We need double swallow, laundry, kitchen cleaning, etc... We need to see her wearing more inviting and slutty clothes.

Reactions: Doni94
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes