4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This was the post

November-December Plans

Hey guys! I would like to talk about my plans for the coming months.
I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project. This new game, which has no name yet, will be a visual novel like MMC and will not have a sandbox system. Compared to MMC, the new game will have more characters, but it will still have a landlady character. There will also be two roommate characters, maybe three. I will add other characters besides these characters, but my first priority right now is to design these characters and create a first episode and publish it. The number of characters will increase in later episodes, but I don't want to create a messy game with too many characters, I will try to be balanced in this regard.
Of course, everything I mentioned here about the new game is currently in the planning stage and there may be changes in the future.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner. The reason for this decision is that I don't enjoy working on MMC anymore, I don't like the story and it's too messy, and I don't want to change the story all over again. I don't think a game that I don't enjoy making myself will be enjoyable for you, so I decided to put MMC on the back burner.
I think I'll be able to complete the first episode of the new game around December-January-February, and I haven't decided on the length of the first episode yet, so I've had to keep this date range a bit wide. It's not clear when the next chapter of MMC will be released.
Also, from now on, I plan to post information about the development progress, like this, once a month or twice a month or at different intervals.
In this post I have added 3 renders with new characters, their role in the game is not yet clear, some of them may not even be included in the game.

Please share your comments about these characters!
Thanks everyone for the great support!
Surely many people will have different views on the decision, but it is your decision...
If I can advise you, it's better to close this story and not promise further updates, so you can avoid the anger of the players... Then you can concentrate fully on your new project...
Good luck in the future...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This was the post

November-December Plans

I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project. This new game, which has no name yet, will be a visual novel like MMC and will not have a sandbox system. Compared to MMC, the new game will have more characters, but it will still have a landlady character. There will also be two roommate characters, maybe three. I will add other characters besides these characters, but my first priority right now is to design these characters and create a first episode and publish it. The number of characters will increase in later episodes, but I don't want to create a messy game with too many characters, I will try to be balanced in this regard.
Of course, everything I mentioned here about the new game is currently in the planning stage and there may be changes in the future.
I will continue to work on MMC, but MMC is now on the back burner. The reason for this decision is that I don't enjoy working on MMC anymore, I don't like the story and it's too messy, and I don't want to change the story all over again. I don't think a game that I don't enjoy making myself will be enjoyable for you, so I decided to put MMC on the back burner.
I think I'll be able to complete the first episode of the new game around December-January-February, and I haven't decided on the length of the first episode yet, so I've had to keep this date range a bit wide. It's not clear when the next chapter of MMC will be released.
Also, from now on, I plan to post information about the development progress, like this, once a month or twice a month or at different intervals.
In this post I have added 3 renders with new characters, their role in the game is not yet clear, some of them may not even be included in the game.

Such a stupid decision!
Create a new game with more characters! Lol! You didn't finish this one! In which there are only 4 characters and the fact that there was already sex between the two main characters is even more upsetting!
Should we expect the first sex scene in a new project, again, in three years? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know who supports you - i wouldn't do that - let the status be "abandoned" than wait again for years to see "sex-hot" scenes!

Peace to all!

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
So after over two years of inactivity, he releases an update just to basically abandon the game two months later? Why did he even bother in the first place? At least the story was cohesive after three chapters, and finished on a high note.

Now he announces a new game, more complex story-wise and more labor intensive rendering-wise? Already on my way pushing that join button :KEK:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The dev had one job, to make a game based on an already written story. But no, they wanted to rewrite it, after a couple of releases were already done, making it much worse in the process, with the obvious consequence of turning it into an uninteresting project. It's difficult reworking a story unless you have a clear idea of what you're doing, which I definitely doubt was the case with this game. What a shame.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This was the post

November-December Plans

Very well deserved to everyone who kept defending this shit dev and praised he release a ridiculous update after two years of lies and ghosting as was the second coming of Christ. Maybe know they can learn not simp for shit devs like Suzinak.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
better end this game in chapter 5 then began new story,just give MMC a end
This was a complex storyline that would span 10 chapters. It had multiple important elements that were very difficult to present. I can understand why Suzinak isn't willing to continue with the game. It wouldn't be possible to continue and keep the same tone and feeling in the story and the characters.

Even if he would be willing to write a chapter 5, the storyline wouldn't end, and it wouldn't be satisfactory to the fans either way. From my perspective as a creator, I can understand and respect his decision. It's the right call.

I think ending this project and starting something that he would be inspired doing long term is better than sticking with MMC and not be able to do the project justice. At the end of the day this is still a hobby and you need to have fun while doing it.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
This was a complex storyline that would span 10 chapters. It had multiple important elements that were very difficult to present. I can understand why Suzinak isn't willing to continue with the game. It wouldn't be possible to continue and keep the same tone and feeling in the story and the characters.

Even if he would be willing to write a chapter 5, the storyline wouldn't end, and it wouldn't be satisfactory to the fans either way. From my perspective as a creator, I can understand and respect his decision. It's the right call.

I think ending this project and starting something that he would be inspired doing long term is better than sticking with MMC and not be able to do the project justice. At the end of the day this is still a hobby and you need to have fun while doing it.
As much as I would like to see a conclusion (no matter how unsatisfying) to one of my fave games here, the way and grace you put it makes me sadly agree... Kudos, for being a sane and decent voice in this forum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

NoPharah

Jul 15, 2022
So MMC is goone be abandoned? shit, I just think this story is going to be fun,first time seeing someone add split personality to a game,and it's truly a great idea.Maybe keep this special point in the new game??

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
November-December Plans

I've decided to put MMC on the back burner and create a new game project.
That's disappointing news, as MMC is one of the hottest games on this site, but if you don't like to work on it, then you can hardly be blamed for wanting to move on. The important thing for any creative endeavor to be successful is that the artist/creator remain faithful to the vision they have for their work. I hope you will still be able to wrap up MMC in a satisfying way, though. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your new project.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes